Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    here
    got it all fixed man im clumsy
    [url]https://plus.google.com/u/0/photos/107159417816940137073/albums/5792523387902774321/5792523385262906114[/url]

i already marked out a new ticket lol

Quote Originally Posted by PAB
    Hi savagegoose,

I downloaded the file and there are no Pivot Table dropdowns which is strange because on my phone there are.
    Have you tried downloading it, and if so, is it the same for you?

Regards,
    PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
    12:45, restate my assumptions.
    Mathematics is the language of nature.
    Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
    If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.
    sorry man i dont even know what they are, im a primitive using spreadsheets
    i see some awesome stuff made with them and always assume ita suing visual basic cuz i could never manage 95% of the stuff i see,

Hi savagegoose,

Quote Originally Posted by savagegoose
    here is a pic of my results, i accidently choped off the number 38 , and for life of me cant seem to get the sheet to recalc ther cant be 35 results in colum 3, ohh unless there is an error in the chart like numbers not being in right oprder lol

ill check
    I have updated the file so that you only have to change cells C5:I53 and it will NOT give any errors in the other two tables.

Have FUN!

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y8804o2or6fomv9

Regards,
    PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-
    If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns everywhere in nature.

For those of you who want to hide zero values in cells C5:I53 follow this procedure that uses a number format in the selected cells.

If the value in one of the selected cells changes to a nonzero value, the format of the value will be similar to the general number format.

(1) Select cells C5:I53.
    (2) On the Format menu, click Format Cells, and then click the Number tab.
    (3) In the Category list, click Custom.
    (4) In the Type box, type:

0;-0;;@

Regards,
    PAB

Hi everyone,

PLEASE NOTE:

For anyone who is interested, I have re-created and uploaded a file that Icewynd's original post included.
    It does give some interesting and useful statistics.
    All you need to do is once you have calculated the number of times each number has been drawn in each position and the number of times the Bonus Ball has been drawn for each number is to replace the data in cells C5:I53 with that information.
    Although the file is setup specifically for a 649 Lotto with a Bonus Ball you could easily adapt this to fit other Lotto's.

Copy & Paste the following link into your browser and hit enter.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9bbyvi4aizcl5vi

NOTE

This is Icewynd's work and NOT mine, I have just re-created his data because of the difficulty with the original GoogleDocs file.
    I have DELETED the above file BUT the updated version can still be downloaded from here:-

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?y8804o2or6fomv9

Have FUN!

Regards,
    PAB

well i used the bias on my chart to pick 18 games, my 6/38 game has had jackpots untill its 960k, so ita about time i put soem real money on it, another $10 or sso down the tubes,

Hi savagegoose,

Quote Originally Posted by savagegoose
    Well I used the bias on my chart to pick 18 games, my 6/38 game has had jackpots untill it's 960k, so it's about time I put some real money on it, another $10 or so down the tubes.
    Remember the old adage:-

If at first you don't succeed, try try again.

Good luck!

Regards,
    PAB

poor performance this week, only 1 line of 3 numbers
    the game jackpot didnt go off, so i replayed another 18 games for $9.70.
    its little over $1 mill now, not bad as starts at about $70k

For anyone who is interested, I have re-created and uploaded a file that Icewynd's original post included.
    It does give some interesting and useful statistics.
    All you need to do is once you have calculated the number of times each number has been drawn in each position and the number of times the Bonus Ball has been drawn for each number is to replace the data in cells C5:I53 with that information.
    Although the file is setup specifically for a 649 Lotto with a Bonus Ball you could easily adapt this to fit other Lotto's.

Copy & Paste the following link into your browser and hit enter.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?9bbyvi4aizcl5vi

NOTE

This is Icewynd's work and NOT mine, I have just re-created his data because of the difficulty with the original GoogleDocs file.

Have fun!

Regards,
    PAB

Hi PAB

Could I trouble you once more again by asking you to share Icewynd's spreadsheet you re-created? I just realised that I desperately am in need of it to help me check out what's unchecking with my data.

Warm regards,
    Jamtrone1

Hi Jamtrone1,

Quote Originally Posted by Jamtrone1
    Could I trouble you once more again by asking you to share Icewynd's spreadsheet you re-created?
    Here is the uploaded file.

You will however need to recalculate the data from your Lotto DataBase for the FIRST data table for the cells C5:I53 because the data in the table is upto and including draw 2,974. It is the data table Total Drawn For The 6 + Bonus Number Per POSITION.

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?m6jt6zgw1jam2x5

I hope this helps!

Regards,
    PAB

(1) Mathematics is the language of nature.
    (2) Everything around us can be represented and understood through numbers.
    (3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

Hi Jamtrone1,

How did you get on with the program?

Regards,
    PAB

(3) If you graph the numbers of any system, patterns emerge. Therefore, there are patterns, everywhere in nature.

Hi PAB,

Thank you for your kindness. The truth is I delayed to download it now have you ask again if you could repost it for me once more. Today am not going to mess up like I did.

Hi Jamtrone1,

Quote Originally Posted by Jamtrone1
    Hi PAB,

Thank you for your kindness. The truth is I delayed to download it now have you ask again if you could repost it for me once more. Today am not going to mess up like I did.
    I don't understand what you mean, I haven't deleted the file, it is still there for all to download.

Regards,
    PAB

Hi PAB,

Could you please re-post this file to MediaFire? I have developed an extension to this analysis which I would like to post, but I thought that I would do it as additional tabs on the original file.

I could use my original, but you do make such pretty spreadsheets!

Thanks,

Hi Icewynd,

Quote Originally Posted by Icewynd
    Could you please re-post this file to MediaFire? I have developed an extension to this analysis which I would like to post, but I thought that I would do it as additional tabs on the original file.
    This sounds interesting!
    Here you go:-

http://www.mediafire.com/view/?m6jt6zgw1jam2x5

Have fun!

Regards,
    PAB

-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏-∏

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast