Lotto Forums
Z Code System

Go Back   Lotto Forums > The Lotteries > Lotto MAX

Lotto MAX Lotto MAX

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-15-2011, 11:54 AM
mjavor mjavor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35
Exclamation You ever get the feeling that Max is rigged?

Last night, I was listening to 680 News on the radio. On Friday nights, they read out the Lotto Max numbers. Instead of reading out the numbers, they announced they received a call from OLG stating they were having "technical difficulties" with the MAX draw.

I'm not saying that OLG chooses who wins, but I have a feeling that they choose if someone will win the jackpot or if they will let the jackpot roll over.

Yesterday's technical difficulties could have meant that someone won the Jackpot, so they had to redraw.

It is convenient that Lotto MAX does not have a live video drawing like 649.

It is also a little too convenient that MAX hit the 50 Million mark on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, generating a record number of sales.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-15-2011, 10:28 PM
blitzed's Avatar
blitzed blitzed is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Encinitas, CA U$A
Posts: 4,540
perhaps psychic remote viewers are battling it out...someone looks into the future and sees the draw, then the lottery commission remote viewer informs them that someone has seen the draw, so they have to go to plan B

I wish California Lottery would have the lottery draws read live on the radio here too.

I've proposed it before, especially to some local news & talk stations I listen to.

sometimes in the evening I just turn the lights down low, and rest my eyes, listening to radio...I would love to just sit back and hear the winning numbers announced at 7:15pm...it would be kinda fun to scribble them down and check my tickets if I played, not even have to bother turning the computer on.

later,
blitzed
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-16-2011, 05:03 PM
jamied jamied is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 17
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjavor
Last night, I was listening to 680 News on the radio. On Friday nights, they read out the Lotto Max numbers. Instead of reading out the numbers, they announced they received a call from OLG stating they were having "technical difficulties" with the MAX draw.

I'm not saying that OLG chooses who wins, but I have a feeling that they choose if someone will win the jackpot or if they will let the jackpot roll over.

Yesterday's technical difficulties could have meant that someone won the Jackpot, so they had to redraw.

It is convenient that Lotto MAX does not have a live video drawing like 649.

It is also a little too convenient that MAX hit the 50 Million mark on Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, generating a record number of sales.
atleast someone else see it too please read all my posts about WHY THE LOTTO649 AND MAX ARE RIGGED I CERTAIN THIS 2 ARE A SCAM WE NEVER SEE LIVE FEED OF THE DRAW FOR HEAVEN SEEK WE COULD BE SEEING A CONVENIENT VIEDO OF THE NUMBERS THEY WANT SO THAT THEY COULD ROLL THE LOTTO BIG BIG SCAMMMMMM!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-17-2011, 01:00 AM
jfsullivan35 jfsullivan35 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: kitchener
Posts: 50
Hi

live video viewing of the draw for the lotto max can be seen on the olgc website the night of the draw.

[url]http://www.olg.ca/lotteries/lottomax_draws.jsp?[/url]

jimmy
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-17-2011, 01:04 AM
jfsullivan35 jfsullivan35 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: kitchener
Posts: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamied
atleast someone else see it too please read all my posts about WHY THE LOTTO649 AND MAX ARE RIGGED I CERTAIN THIS 2 ARE A SCAM WE NEVER SEE LIVE FEED OF THE DRAW FOR HEAVEN SEEK WE COULD BE SEEING A CONVENIENT VIEDO OF THE NUMBERS THEY WANT SO THAT THEY COULD ROLL THE LOTTO BIG BIG SCAMMMMMM!

but we dont think the powerball is rigged when it goes 6 months with no winner.


jimmy
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-20-2011, 01:12 AM
mjavor mjavor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35
Thanks Jimmy, but there is quite a big different between viewing the live draw (OLG) and watching a draw live (Powerball).

In OLG's case, if someone happens to win the jackpot on the first draw, they can simply put the balls back and have another "live" draw. They know right away if the set of numbers drawn is a jackpot winner or not. That is why the numbers are never released at the same time and why they don't show live draws.

PowerBall shows a live drawing at 10:59pm and that those are the numbers. No funny business. That's why we don't think the Powerball is rigged.

The only thing OLG has going for them is their squeaky clean record and good reputation. If it wasn't for that, it would be obvious the MAX is rigged.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-03-2011, 11:03 PM
LuckyLou LuckyLou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 34
IMO, it's definitely rigged.

The Interprovincial Lottery Corp. runs all 6/49 and LottoMax draws. OLG is just a provincial rep, just like our BCLC. They have nothing to do with the draws themselves (which are "drawn live" in a small, privately-owned studio - I think I read that on this forum a while ago).

Why don't we have the draws done live on TV with the independent auditor watching off to the side and multiple beautiful smiling people performing the draw?

Why can we only pick numbers for one line out of three on a single $5 dollar ticket?

Why do I keep seeing the same patterns on my quick pick tickets? (I've been watching closely for the past three months, trust me).

for example, my first line will be
4 13 15 22 41 43 49 (or whatever) then the quick pick will spit out the next two lines where the first two numbers match exactly...
3 6 13 19 27 43 44
3 6 18 20 30 44 45

This has happened to me 5 times in the last three months, random my ass!


Notice how the $50 million draw usually rolls once(the big 50 has been won only twice on the first offering, WC and BC) thereby increasing the Maxmillions on offer. Then watch how a small number of those Maxmillions are won(the last 50mil draw especially), thereby inflating the next draw's initial 10-mil to somewhere above 20 million...not many people bother with the 10mil, 15mil, 20mil draws due to the ticket cost and horrible odds. Sales definitely increase beyond the 20mil mark.

Our group at work bought $160 worth of tickets last draw - a whopping 62% of the lines had one pair of consecutive numbers
In our free plays which our 'leader' just picked up today, there were consecutives in 40% of the lines 'quick picked'

In studying LottoMax I found it odd how many winning numbers contained a pair of consecutives. It seemed like most draws that no ticket matched had these evil consecutives.

This means nothing, but for the last three 50 million winning draws I correctly predicted where the winner would be sold for 2 out of 3(first BC, then ON, then I figured QUE but ON won again)

The next 50 mil will be shared - one in BC, one in ALC (again, predictions mean nothing, just for fun)

Why do they lie about the odds? 1 in 26 million is a complete lie. Just because they give you three plays per ticket that somehow eliminates the other 55 million combos in a 7/49? You cannot just fraction it away! (true odds are 3 in 85 million).

Sorry for rambling on in a mish mashed order but I really believe we're being scammed, (and even so I can't stop buying the damn things )

They control the numbers played with totally non-random quick picks and they choose when the jackpot will be won and where(by corporation of course, BCLC, WCLC, OLG. LOTTO QUE, ALC)

Lotto 6/49 is rigged as well, except there are more winners due to better odds and ability to pick your own numbers

That is all
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-03-2011, 11:06 PM
LuckyLou LuckyLou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 34
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfsullivan35
but we dont think the powerball is rigged when it goes 6 months with no winner.


jimmy

The 1 in 250,000,000 odds sure help but the live draw is pretty good evidence of honesty
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-03-2011, 11:10 PM
LuckyLou LuckyLou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 34
"The Interprovincial Lottery Corporation was created by the provincial lottery organizations in 1976. The purpose of the ILC is to operate as a collective organization to oversee the operation of the lottery games available across Canada. Headquartered in Toronto Ontario, the five provincial lottery commissions jointly own the ILC.

The individual provincial organizations are wholly responsible for any marketing conducted for the national lottery games that fall within their own jurisdictions. The revenues generated by the operation of the lotteries are returned to the provinces. This return of revenues is done according to the proportion of generated sales.
"

I can find nothing on the people who run the ILC. Probably a rep from each provincial corp. - a small conspiracy to conduct the scam...muuuhahahaha
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-03-2011, 11:19 PM
LuckyLou LuckyLou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 34
hahaha!! Wouldn't you know it!

I just bought a Max ticket online at BCLC and guess what?

13 21 23 34 43 44 49
14 17 26 28 35 36 39
28 32 36 40 42 44 45

100% consecutive pairs 'randomly' drawn! Wooooo!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 03-03-2011, 11:20 PM
jfsullivan35 jfsullivan35 is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: kitchener
Posts: 50
hey pal

i agree with alot of your stats on quickpicks ,but thats a random number generator with algorithyms that are designed by historical data.
,so how do you think they rig the draws. just curious. its not that i dont believe it. but the fact still remains they have the live video feed of the actual numbers coming out. and they say they test the balls regularly for weight and behaviour variances. and they have a independant auditor present and you can book a private viewing of the draw 2 weeks in advance.

jimmy
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyLou
IMO, it's definitely rigged.

The Interprovincial Lottery Corp. runs all 6/49 and LottoMax draws. OLG is just a provincial rep, just like our BCLC. They have nothing to do with the draws themselves (which are "drawn live" in a small, privately-owned studio - I think I read that on this forum a while ago).

Why don't we have the draws done live on TV with the independent auditor watching off to the side and multiple beautiful smiling people performing the draw?

Why can we only pick numbers for one line out of three on a single $5 dollar ticket?

Why do I keep seeing the same patterns on my quick pick tickets? (I've been watching closely for the past three months, trust me).

for example, my first line will be
4 13 15 22 41 43 49 (or whatever) then the quick pick will spit out the next two lines where the first two numbers match exactly...
3 6 13 19 27 43 44
3 6 18 20 30 44 45

This has happened to me 5 times in the last three months, random my ass!


Notice how the $50 million draw usually rolls once(the big 50 has been won only twice on the first offering, WC and BC) thereby increasing the Maxmillions on offer. Then watch how a small number of those Maxmillions are won(the last 50mil draw especially), thereby inflating the next draw's initial 10-mil to somewhere above 20 million...not many people bother with the 10mil, 15mil, 20mil draws due to the ticket cost and horrible odds. Sales definitely increase beyond the 20mil mark.

Our group at work bought $160 worth of tickets last draw - a whopping 62% of the lines had one pair of consecutive numbers
In our free plays which our 'leader' just picked up today, there were consecutives in 40% of the lines 'quick picked'

In studying LottoMax I found it odd how many winning numbers contained a pair of consecutives. It seemed like most draws that no ticket matched had these evil consecutives.

This means nothing, but for the last three 50 million winning draws I correctly predicted where the winner would be sold for 2 out of 3(first BC, then ON, then I figured QUE but ON won again)

The next 50 mil will be shared - one in BC, one in ALC (again, predictions mean nothing, just for fun)

Why do they lie about the odds? 1 in 26 million is a complete lie. Just because they give you three plays per ticket that somehow eliminates the other 55 million combos in a 7/49? You cannot just fraction it away! (true odds are 3 in 85 million).

Sorry for rambling on in a mish mashed order but I really believe we're being scammed, (and even so I can't stop buying the damn things )

They control the numbers played with totally non-random quick picks and they choose when the jackpot will be won and where(by corporation of course, BCLC, WCLC, OLG. LOTTO QUE, ALC)

Lotto 6/49 is rigged as well, except there are more winners due to better odds and ability to pick your own numbers

That is all
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-01-2011, 02:20 AM
mjavor mjavor is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 35
When you say live, do you mean 100% live TV or just a live video?

Cause, I can bet you $1000 dollars I can flip a coin and it will be heads 8 times in a row. If I get tails just one time, I will give you a $1000 dollars.

I'll even post a live video on Youtube. I will have an independent auditor to verify this.

Of course I won't get 8 heads in a row my first try, but I will film until the result I want happens.. ie. They film until a non-winning combination of numbers is drawn.

p.s. For $100, my independent auditor said that the video I submitted to Youtube was my first attempt.

That's kind of how I think they rig it. Also , the Maxmillion draws are "computer generated", so we don't even see them draw those. And I use the quotes around "computer generated", very loosely and sarcastically.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-09-2011, 01:28 PM
LuckyLou LuckyLou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 34
Winning numbers from last three draws...

Apr 8 = 13 18 25 41 44 48 49
Apr 1 = 05 06 11 12 24 26 34
Mar 25 = 01 04 22 25 26 36 46

Long live the 'random' pairs of consecutives!!

Hahaha, check out the Maxmillions results from last night.

Out of 23 prizes of 1 million they gave away only two(with one of them being split by four winners, what a joke) And I mean gave away because random number generator is obviously not legit.

Another 50 million jackpot offered for next week and this time....oooooh...39 prizes of 1 million...they'll probably randomly draw one with five numbers in a row(they drew one with four in a row last week)

My prediction for next week, one winner in either BC or QUE and a measly 11 winners of the Maxmillions, thereby ensuring a massive 38 million re-start jackpot (to keep sales steady)
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-09-2011, 01:39 PM
LuckyLou LuckyLou is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Burnaby, BC
Posts: 34
Of last night's 24 Maxmillion draws, 14 of them contained the always 'random' pair of consecutives

Long Live the Consecutives!!!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-14-2011, 01:39 PM
luckyhorse luckyhorse is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: LANGLEY B.C.
Posts: 240
Thumbs up

Hey Lucky Lou do you work for APFP?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Proof that Lottery is Rigged? rigged2lose Questions & Answers 31 05-04-2011 06:55 PM
Rigged or not falcon Questions & Answers 29 02-13-2004 09:50 AM
Picks for Feb.08/6-49 Maggie Lotto 649 33 02-09-2003 04:08 PM
Has my gut feeling numbers done any good??? Todd Kelly The Daily Lottos 1 05-15-2002 06:41 PM
Predictor Genie Feeling lucky "Hot Picks" Todd Kelly The Daily Lottos 2 05-09-2002 07:14 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:02 AM.

Silver Lotto System
Silver Lotto System

 

Free Lottery Secrets Report
Free Lottery Secrets Report

 

Play Huge Lottos Now!
Play Huge Lottos Now!

 


Get Your Best Bet Days

 

Formula 1 Lotto System

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000 - 2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2014 LottoForums.com