Lotto Forums
How To Win

Go Back   Lotto Forums > The Lotteries > Lotto 649

Lotto 649 Canada Lotto 649 Best Bet Numbers, Predictions & Discussion.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-21-2007, 12:56 AM
onenumberout onenumberout is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12
3 good single numbers to play

i clicked on 20 best numbers ,the forum comes up.i wanted to see how many of the numbers that i have picked from the last 20 draws are the same.hmmm
there are some interesting statistics.from the last 20 draws:12 times 2 numbers are consecutive.24 and 39 were both drawn 3times in a row 24,25 has been drawn3 times together,3times the bonus number is in the next regular numbers,in ALL draws except 3,one of the 6 numbers shows in the next draw one up or down e.g 7 then 8 or 6 and 3times 2 numbers ends up in the next draw so 85% chance that the 14,17,27,41,47,48 ends up one of these..13 15 16 18 26 28 40 42 46 48 49 and15%chance 2 from last draw again.I say 27 ,47 since 47 was 2in a row twice 3 draws apart so i go with 3,13, 26, 27, 39 ,47 reason:a 10#spacing(5times),a 2nd3rd double(3times)2 in a row(17times) carry over1 #off(17times),2numbers from last draw(3times)
or since 3 was twice in a row a few back,5 or 8 so here are the 3 numbers
3,13,26,27,37,47 or 8 13 26 27 38 48or 5 15 26 27 39 49 by the way 47,48,or49 has come up 11 times in 20 draws...for 20 for a wheel,see my other post.......good luck
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Delta Number System- Share your comments gmac78 Lotto 649 16 08-10-2007 07:21 AM
The Art of Eliminating Numbers CORAL ROSE Lotto 649 11 12-01-2005 11:35 PM
Playing a ton of numbers on each play? jlovie The Daily Lottos 2 03-03-2004 12:01 PM
Flipper wants help from the boys!! flipper Questions & Answers 8 06-14-2001 11:38 PM
What is the Best Filter? Lotto Tutor Questions & Answers 2 09-11-1999 02:45 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:34 PM.

Silver Lotto System
Silver Lotto System

 

Free Lottery Secrets Report
Free Lottery Secrets Report

 


Get Your Best Bet Days

 

 

Lotto Pro

Powered by vBulletin
Copyright © 2000 - 2014 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 1999 - 2012 LottoForums.com