Megamillions 468x60
Silver Lotto System
Silver Lotto System

August 28 Discussion

Sheba
08-25-2002, 07:30 AM
I see there were 2 lows numbers and 1 in the middle and 3 high ones. Well I hope they are better next draw.
I say more will be in the middle this time and 43 could be a repeat!


:)

Dennis Bassboss
08-25-2002, 07:38 AM
Aim for the 30s folks....34 is about to enter into the dance... :bomb: :dance1:
And when the 30s will strikes ...Its gonna be no merci....:uzi: :smash:

Dennis Bassboss
08-25-2002, 07:50 AM
Here's a list of many hanging ghosts...
01-05-16-17-19-20-26-27-31-34-35-36-38-39-42-43-46-47....
Now I'm seeing that 46-47 that I spoke about lately....and of course that 30s spectrum that is about to burst in... :eek: ....I'm seeing many hits down the road for these numbers....and in the next at least 4 numbers are in that group.... :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss
08-25-2002, 07:53 AM
We could even see the 20-43 cruising for one more soon!!! :dizzy: :bomb: :read:

Maggie
08-25-2002, 07:58 AM
I definately agree, 30's are on the way. And looking at Dennis's 20-43 history, it's possible we may see a high draw soon starting with perhaps a 19 or 20. :)

Sheba
08-25-2002, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by Maggie
I definately agree, 30's are on the way. And looking at Dennis's 20-43 history, it's possible we may see a high draw soon starting with perhaps a 19 or 20. :)

I am hoping you are right on that Maggie, cause I have 2 sets that start off around there one is 17 and the other is 19, I also have a 20 -43 pair on a set....


:wavey:

Dennis Bassboss
08-25-2002, 08:09 AM
The 01 could be the spoiler....in fact I might include that one as well into my next set.... :eek2: :eek3:

Dennis Bassboss
08-25-2002, 08:11 AM
Originally posted by Sheba
I am hoping you are right on that Maggie, cause I have 2 sets that start off around there one is 17 and the other is 19, I also have a 20 -43 pair on a set....
:wavey:

I'd say that these 17-19 are 2 dam good numbers in the next few draws... :bomb: :read:

Dennis Bassboss
08-25-2002, 08:17 AM
Some Lds 00 should be here too....and if the 40 hits the 22 has some potential here also...got to be carefull with that one.. :bomb: :eek2: :eek3:

Dennis Bassboss
08-25-2002, 08:28 AM
When the 29 hits as a bonus it could drag ....many numbers from the same decade in the next draw or in the draws surrounding it....it can also be a trigger for some high draws....I will look at this phenomenom more closely....but keep an eye on that one.... :eek2: :eek3: :read:

Beaker
08-25-2002, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
The 01 could be the spoiler....in fact I might include that one as well into my next set.... :eek2: :eek3:
It's only a spoiler if you don't play it Buddy :lol:

I'm looking veeeeeerrrrry closely at that one (1) :lol:

Dennis Bassboss
08-25-2002, 12:19 PM
Hum....I'm really starting to think that this 29 as a bonus is setting up these 30s nicely....more than one decade will miss the show....now I have to decide between 01 and 09 for a potential hit in the next....but you can be pretty sure that my next set is going to be loaded with 30s..... :eek2: :eek3:

Dennis Bassboss
08-25-2002, 12:26 PM
Originally posted by Beaker

It's only a spoiler if you don't play it Buddy :lol:

I'm looking veeeeeerrrrry closely at that one (1) :lol:
That is exactly my question Beaker....but you are right it won't spoiled me because I'll find some room for it...before it's starts to :bouncy: :agree:

Maggie
08-25-2002, 12:41 PM
If the 30's are about to show, I wonder if that means the :cold: 32:cold: will finally make an appearance.

Beaker
08-25-2002, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Maggie
If the 30's are about to show, I wonder if that means the :cold: 32:cold: will finally make an appearance.
I won't chase that one :dang: There are other good long-shot 30's like 31-34-35-36-39

Beaker
08-25-2002, 01:27 PM
S7 had 2 of them - take a look

10 15 18 19 36 43 46 Bonus 42

Now, we may see 2 of these on Wednesday :agree:
Because we didn't have any 10's, look at something from 10 15 18 19

Consecutives are still in play :agree: - even the triple :agree2:

dwoods99
08-25-2002, 11:57 PM
A lot of good thoughts here... :cool: :)
Keep it up everyone :agree2:

Florie
08-26-2002, 05:30 PM
Perhaps numbers are going to be concentrated from 15 below. A couple of 20's, 30's and 1 in the 40's.

34 could show on S7 along with 32 and 35.

:)

Beaker
08-26-2002, 05:38 PM
Originally posted by Florie
Perhaps numbers are going to be concentrated from 15 below. A couple of 20's, 30's and 1 in the 40's.
<snip>
:)
I think this is a good prediction Florie - my current set will fit roughly into this thinking :agree: - more 50/50 low/high.

I think the 40's are done - just 1 from there.

Must pair them up again for this one :agree2:

Maggie
08-26-2002, 05:47 PM
Have picked out some numbers, but trying to whittle them down to about 14. Right now I have 18 numbers. The four I am iffy about are 12-15-18-40. I kind of like the 18-40 combo, but not sure about the 12 and 15, I will probably end up leaving out the 12 and maybe keep the 15 in my set. :confused:

Beaker
08-26-2002, 05:51 PM
Originally posted by Maggie
Have picked out some numbers, but trying to whittle them down to about 14. Right now I have 18 numbers. The four I am iffy about are 12-15-18-40. I kind of like the 18-40 combo , but not sure about the 12 and 15, I will probably end up leaving out the 12 and maybe keep the 15 in my set. :confused:

18-40 - I like them Maggie :agree2: - should make my final set :wow:

Maggie
08-26-2002, 06:16 PM
Don't know why, but, having trble figuring out my numbers for this week. I think it's because there are just too many numbers that haven't been out for awhile and I can't decide which ones have the best chance of being drawn. In particular these:
6-12-17-19-23-32-34-35-36-39-48 :confused: I should probably choose a couple of these, but can't make up my mind. ( must be the Libra coming out in me) :)

Beaker
08-26-2002, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Maggie
Don't know why, but, having trble figuring out my numbers for this week. I think it's because there are just too many numbers that haven't been out for awhile and I can't decide which ones have the best chance of being drawn. In particular these:
6-12-17-19-23-32-34-35-36-39-48 :confused: I should probably choose a couple of these, but can't make up my mind. ( must be the Libra coming out in me)
I know what you mean Maggie. Those long-shots are building.
For me the 6-32 is out - too :cold: and 34-35 is not far behind.

I like something from 36-39 :agree2:

The BIG problem is the teens :mad4: You have looked at some good ones 12-15-18 but have to watch out for that 17 and even 19. THat 10 could make an appearance also.

I'm looking at 11-14 :lol: :agree2:

Maggie
08-26-2002, 06:58 PM
I do like the 10-18-36-40 and the 15-36-39-40 combinations. Don't think we'll see much in the 40's this week at all.
Still working on my set, too many to pick from. :nuts:

Like you say, Beaker, the long shots are building and I think somethings gotta give. :)

mon
08-26-2002, 07:31 PM
alot of numbers that came up in super seven look favorable for the 6/49 draw i feel 34,35,36 may show it head:)

Maggie
08-26-2002, 07:38 PM
Originally posted by mon
alot of numbers that came up in super seven look favorable for the 6/49 draw i feel 34,35,36 may show it head:)


LOOKS LIKE WE'RE ALL PRETTY MUCH IN SYNC TONIGHT :D
MAYBE THAT'S A GOOD SIGN. :agree2:

dwoods99
08-28-2002, 10:18 AM
Good luck to everyone playing tonight :wavey:

Dennis Bassboss
08-28-2002, 04:44 PM
I'm soon going to hit hard in here.....no jokes... :agree2: :eek:

Maggie
08-28-2002, 08:08 PM
SORRY DENNIS,,

CAN'T RESIST... HAVE A SAFE LANDING :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
PLS.DON'T HIT TOOOO HARD.:)

Lottery Master Guide
Megamillions 468x60