Z Code System
Silver Lotto System
Silver Lotto System

6/49 Discussion For April 09, 2005

gsobier
04-07-2005, 12:26 AM
Here is what my program reports for the next draw along with a colour
code of hits/bonus number we had...
(the bonus number:notme: could show up anywhere)

(either four, three, or five hits most of the time from here) :agree:
04 06 07 08 09 10
13 14 16 18 19 22
23 24 26 30 32 33
35 36 37 39 41 42
43 44 45 46 48 49

No more than three from here is most likely:
(2 hits came from here in last draw)
01 02 03 05 11 12
15 17 20 21 25 27
28 29 31 34 38 40

For the last 1000 draws, we had the following results:
[4 and 2]: 343
[3 and 3]: 264
[5 and 1]: 239
[2 and 4]: 085
[6 and 0]: 046
[1 and 5]: 020
[0 and 6]: 003

Good luck to all players:agree2:!

Regards,
George:)

04 06 07 08 09 10
13 14 16 18 19
22 23 24 26
30 32 33 35 36 37 39
41 42 43 44 45 46 48 49

01 02 03 05
11 12 15 17
20 21 25 27 28 29
31 34 38
40 47

peter
04-07-2005, 01:41 AM
I have nothing to add to the discussions George. Nada, zilch, zero.

gsobier
04-07-2005, 01:59 AM
...this is all I'm providing... ...everything else is private between us few worthy ones:D...Originally posted by peter

hot4
04-07-2005, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by peter

Pitty :cry:
However, I understand you; I believe that you'll come again when, you feel the right time.
Meanwhile, I show you these numbers I found: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: + :lol2: Play them, my best prediction Peter :wavey:

at least you know that you'll be missed more than George, don't you? ;)

hot4
04-07-2005, 09:26 AM
0-3 FROM:
Group A: 08-12-24-34-35-37-41-43
Group B: 01-02-04-10-19-27-30-47
Group C: 06-09-17-18-32-38-40-48
Group D: 07-11-13-16-26-33-36-46
Group E: 03-21-23-25-28-29-31-39
Group F: 05-14-15-20-22-42-44-45-49

peter
04-07-2005, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by hot4
Pitty :cry:
However, I understand you; I believe that you'll come again when, you feel the right time.
Meanwhile, I show you these numbers I found: :lol: + :lol2: Play them, my best prediction Peter :wavey:
at least you know that you'll be missed more than George, don't you? ;)
Frank, you are a classy gentleman, you have always had my respect, I will endeavor to get in touch with you, through a different means. :agree: :agree2: :wavey:

Sheba
04-07-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by gsobier
...this is all I'm providing... ...everything else is private between us few worthy ones:D...

am i worthy?

Sheba..:dog:

gsobier
04-07-2005, 07:51 PM
:DOriginally posted by peter
Frank, you are a classy gentleman, you have always had my respect, I will endeavor to get in touch with you, through a different means. :agree: :agree2: :wavey:

gsobier
04-07-2005, 08:12 PM
...if you have e-Mail with one of the members and they all say yes, you are in...Originally posted by Sheba
am i worthy?

Sheba..:dog:

Dennis Bassboss
04-07-2005, 11:06 PM
The shame about all of this is that much less honest trusworthy people can benefit from our expertises...The Trolls are to be blamed...not us.. :no:

lotterydream
04-08-2005, 12:08 AM
...this is all I'm providing... ...everything else is private between us few worthy ones:D...

This is just the sort of "taunting by proxy" that drove me away from this forum.

Yes there are trolls here, but there are also a good number of serious players like me who only lack in experience.

I tried to contribute, I even asked to be included in e-mails but never got a response.

If I am not "worthy" then I'm in the same boat as the Trolls you lot claim you're keeping the best information from.

This really isn't worth the time it's taken me to write. I'm working on my Thesis at University right now, but I just felt the need to take a moment and vent at the shambles this forum has become.

That being said, Good luck to everyone in the upcoming draw.

John

Dennis Bassboss
04-08-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by lotterydream
This is just the sort of "taunting by proxy" that drove me away from this forum.

Yes there are trolls here, but there are also a good number of serious players like me who only lack in experience.

I tried to contribute, I even asked to be included in e-mails but never got a response.

If I am not "worthy" then I'm in the same boat as the Trolls you lot claim you're keeping the best information from.

This really isn't worth the time it's taken me to write. I'm working on my Thesis at University right now, but I just felt the need to take a moment and vent at the shambles this forum has become.

That being said, Good luck to everyone in the upcoming draw.

John
The only way to resolve this would be to kick out these Trolls on sight for good...As soon as they attack the respectfull members here (with abusing language very often and intentional wrong accusations ...and pure lies...)...but LT alone cannot do it and I understand why so I won't criticize him for nothing...the task would be way too big there are so many Trolls it is an infestation..a sesspool of contamination...
I agree with you it is a real shame ...nobody has helped as much the newcomers as the group we formed and yet they claimed the opposite after only a few posts...Totally insane...
Those who joined the Trolls are facing nothing because they have nothing to offer to you...When they rarely hit it is obvious that they are using our stuff and hints ...I wouldn't care if they thank us..but instead they bash us for giving them good stuff...What do you make of that?
If it wasn't for us..everyone would still buy and pray for a quick-pick to hit...We've proven without a doubt that we could predict with a relative and inescapable success what will come..
So instead of blaming us...(our biggest hits are not behind us)blame these under achievers Trolls...
Good luck in the upcoming draw...But another obscure post like that and I put you on ignore...

Brad
04-08-2005, 01:19 AM

Yes there are trolls here, but there are also a good number of serious players like me ... <snip> ...

John Well put John,

unfortunately trying to reason with the few who have gone overboard in this troll/witch-hunt has been pointless. Many good ppl have been driven away and more are likely to leave if this nonsense doesn't stop soon. And some ppl started behaving like trolls simply because they were goaded into it, IMO.

The question which nobody has asked yet is that if the elitists find the ppl here so beneath them, or objectionable, why not just stick to the grape-wine they already have set up? There they could gloat and pat each other on their backs without stirring up the ridicule here ...

I'm willing to bet that if the 'chosen few' were to stop posting altogether for a while the supposed troll-rash here would clear up very quickly ...

But do you know why I think this 'group' won't do that? It's because some if not most of them want or crave the exposure this Forum provides.

One last thing, it all kind of reminds me of Seinfeld’s sitcom, the “Soup Nazi” episode in particular … the twist here is: "we bend over you pucker up!! or NO more number-soup for YOU!!” …

but I won't put a 'LOL' smiley here because the whole thing is not funny anymore ... it's rather sad :dang:

another 2 cents ... I must be up to $25 or more by now

PS John, I wouldn't worry too much about the 'ignore' threat because it hasn't worked too well so far. And even if it does start to function by some miracle, there are many other members here who will read your contributions and interact positively.

colonel4
04-08-2005, 08:14 AM
I think there are two sides to every issue. Personally, I have learned more from this board than I put into this board. No question. There are s**t disturbers everywhere in this world and some use this board to attack the Senior members. On the other hand, when the Senior members openly discuss their private emails, I think this is a little bit of gloating. We are the Inner Circle and the rest of you can go to H*LL. Maybe if the attacks stopped and the Senior members STOP gloating about their private emails, things would be better for all. After all, it is obvious to me you Senior members want this board to continue or you would not be coming back.

Karnac
04-08-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by mirage
8 looks good.:agree:
And I may have been a draw too early by posting 43 for last draw.

Mirage ...I think Draw 2207 is key here....that 8-18-34 triple Dn is really attractive after the 7-8.....I also see a lot of recent odd hits ready to reappear....8 and 12 have hit 48X together....47 would be a top pick with 52 hits after skipping 2 draws.

LottoBug
04-08-2005, 11:18 AM

Originally posted by Brad

The question which nobody has asked yet is that if the elitists find the ppl here so beneath them, or objectionable, why not just stick to the grape-wine they already have set up? There they could gloat and pat each other on their backs without stirring up the ridicule here ...

I'm willing to bet that if the 'chosen few' were to stop posting altogether for a while the supposed troll-rash here would clear up very quickly ...

But do you know why I think this 'group' won't do that? It's because some if not most of them want or crave the exposure this Forum provides.

PS John, I wouldn't worry too much about the 'ignore' threat because it hasn't worked too well so far. And even if it does start to function by some miracle, there are many other members here who will read your contributions and interact positively.

The above says it ALL. Don't have to add to it as it is exact to the letter.

Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
...nobody has helped as much the newcomers as the group we formed and yet they claimed the opposite after only a few posts...Totally insane...

...When they rarely hit it is obvious that they are using our stuff and hints ...I wouldn't care if they thank us..but instead they bash us for giving them good stuff...What do you make of that?
If it wasn't for us..everyone would still buy and pray for a quick-pick to hit...We've proven without a doubt that we could predict with a relative and inescapable success what will come..

Now this claim makes me laugh so hard. It is by far the biggest BS of all! I do NOT and I repeat HAVE NOT ever, use any of their garbage info and I won what I won on my own accord and to claim that they were instrumental in my win would be a bigger lie than the holocaust fiasco.

Their claims are make-believe and to say they are winners are just their imagination. They would never win with their style. They had been here for a long time and they would still be here for a long time... you know why, because no matter what they claim are good tips, they have not and will not win the big one. They are all mouth, that's about it folks! The chances that they would get hit by Thunder or the big Tomali would be 100% better than winning the jackpot.

Now that you can take to the bank.

Beaker
04-08-2005, 12:36 PM
Well put John,

unfortunately trying to reason with the few who have gone overboard in this troll/witch-hunt has been pointless. Many good ppl have been driven away and more are likely to leave if this nonsense doesn't stop soon. And some ppl started behaving like trolls simply because they were goaded into it, IMO.

One last thing, it all kind of reminds me of Seinfeld’s sitcom, the “Soup Nazi” episode in particular … the twist here is: "we bend over you pucker up!! or NO more number-soup for YOU!!” …

but I won't put a 'LOL' smiley here because the whole thing is not funny anymore ... it's rather sad :dang:

another 2 cents ... I must be up to $25 or more by now

Originally posted by thornc
<snip>

Some of persons, need to understand that before you start attacking people here you should understand the consequences.

If these kind of behaviour continues, the forum will be empty in no time.
The valuable discussions will be gone!
Face the facts without the active members contributing members there are no discussions, without the discussions there is no reason to read and so no reason to come to this board... hence no reason for this board to exist!

Brad
04-08-2005, 12:38 PM
For what it's worth: I don't agree with some of the points LottoBug makes, so I distance myself from saying that these people are not good players, that was never my claim.

My problem is and always has been with how they selectively treat different members at different times here, so lets be clear on that.

LottoBug is of course entitled to his opinion.

And Beaker, I saw your post after I wrote this ... can you plese use your own words to say what it is you want? Thanks

Beaker
04-08-2005, 01:01 PM
For what it's worth: I don't agree with some of the points LottoBug makes, so I distance myself from saying that these people are not good players, that was never my claim.

My problem is and always has been with how they selectively treat different members at different times here, so lets be clear on that.

LottoBug is of course entitled to his opinion.

And Beaker, I saw your post after wrote I this ... can you plese use your own words to say what it is you want? Thanks
Sure. I completely agree with thornc's post and the constructive discussions we have on these boards makes all of us better players and it goes directly to your comment about the nonsense on this board - if it doesn't stop soon the board as we know it will cease.

I don't read posts from ChrisJ, KIM,LottoBug, nipsirc and 40 others - I choose to ignore them because their contributions are not constructive but rather disruptive - to me. Perhaps others have a different opinion.

This board is only as good as the contributions the community makes. If we condone insults slung between people then our community degenerates into nothing more than a mud-slinging cesspool - something I have NO desire to be part of.

If the discussions go, my contribution to this board will decrease.

Pradeep
04-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Because He does not want two tragedies to occur on same day?
Pope's funeral & his weding.

This is time for joke. Forget every thing and go foward.

No hot stuff, Friends

Beaker
04-08-2005, 05:23 PM
Well put John,

<snip>
And some ppl started behaving like trolls simply because they were goaded into it, IMO.
<snip>

This is PRECISELY the problem - they are trolls and should be ignored for this behaviour.

As you have so aptly pointed out in a previous great post - don't feed the trolls :agree2:

nufced

sorry for the off topic stuff

peter
04-08-2005, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by colonel4
I think there are two sides to every issue. Personally, I have learned more from this board than I put into this board. No question. There are s**t disturbers everywhere in this world and some use this board to attack the Senior members. On the other hand, when the Senior members openly discuss their private emails, I think this is a little bit of gloating. We are the Inner Circle and the rest of you can go to H*LL. Maybe if the attacks stopped and the Senior members STOP gloating about their private emails, things would be better for all. After all, it is obvious to me you Senior members want this board to continue or you would not be coming back.
A well written post Colonel, you are another person, for whom I have respect.
I would however like to clarify the makings and reason for the "inner group"
There are those on the outside, looking in (outies) and then there are those on the inside, looking out (for themselves) I 'll call us "innies"
Well the innies were once outies, but some outies resented us, so we were driven to become innies.
And now that we are innies some outies are envious that they are not innies.
The truth of the matter is we are not gloating about the inner circle, we just let it be known since we can't discuss the lotto, without be attacked by the envious trolls, we prefer to do our discussions away from the forum, which I agree, and have said before, is to bad for some of the other members.
ALL of us in the inner circle, enjoy discussing, sharing our knowledge of the lotto, with those that are respectful, and willing, we are not willing to put up with the crap that has been going on.
The inner circle will continue as long as the trolls remain.
We mean no desrespect to LT, in fact we love this place, and thank him for the opportunity he has given all of us here to be able to post, after all, it is his dime.
I deal with people all day, and you meet all types, personalities should not interfere with the business at hand.
I can think of someone to be an asshole, but as long as they conduct, and perform in a professional way, at the end of the day the objective is meet.
So again my apologies to those that may miss out, but please do understand our position.Thank you.:wavey:
If you read Lottobugs post above, you will understand that this is the sort of garbage I'm referring too,
He claims our info is garbage, and we don't win, well if our factual statistical info is garbage, then we are wasting our time posting it.
As for the other stuff, tips or hints, is'nt that what discussions are all about, sometimes the tips are right on the mark, and other times there not, that's how it goes.
Yet lottobug offers nothing why is that? cause he has nothing to offer, and wants to remain a disruptive force, draw your own conclusions.

peter
04-08-2005, 06:50 PM
And some ppl started behaving like trolls simply because they were goaded into it, IMO.

Nobody makes anybody do anything in life Brad.
People do what they want, and are what they are. Do you know why wars are started BRAD? because people don't respect each other.
You called me a name, I'm going to call you a bigger name.
you hit me, I'm going to clobber you.
Clobber me, and I'll bomb the hell out of you.
The fact remains in life people envious of your stature will be out to disrespect you, and do what they can to get you, and human nature dictates revenge, and that is the way of the world.

peter
04-08-2005, 07:03 PM
Twenty posts made in this lotto discussions thread, and only two are lotto related.:dang:

Karnac
04-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Twenty posts made in this lotto discussions thread, and only two are lotto related.:dang:

:( :dang:

Beaker
04-08-2005, 07:33 PM
Patience :angel:

gsobier
04-08-2005, 07:49 PM
:lol::rolling::lol:Originally posted by peter

Dennis Bassboss
04-08-2005, 07:55 PM
Twenty posts made in this lotto discussions thread, and only two are lotto related.:dang: :lol:

peter
04-08-2005, 08:00 PM
I think I will play the 2 and 22. :p:

peter
04-08-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Pradeep

No hot stuff, Friends
Inspired by the Pope.... I offer these words of wisdom.
Be patient.... Your Master awaits You!..... He is just around the corner.

peter
04-08-2005, 08:30 PM

No hot stuff, Friends
I'm sure there are many in Britain today, that wish Carmella was being buried today.:lol:

peter
04-08-2005, 08:33 PM
Updating this thread... There are now 30 posts in this thread , and only 3 are lotto related.... Maybe, I now have to play the 3 and 30. :lol:

gsobier
04-08-2005, 08:36 PM
...Carmella = Camilla... ...good one:lol::rolling::lol:... ...even better was when the idiot (we all know who) shook Mugabe's hand:eek:... ...what a dummy (as others make comments on that)...
I'm sure there are many in Britain today, that wish Carmella was being buried today.:lol:

peter
04-08-2005, 08:37 PM
Just a thought.... but I wonder where the lottobug and all his friends are to fill the void in this the discussions forum, surely he and his mighty band of trolls have some factual and statistical information to share with the group... how about it fellows, or fellow.

massdriver
04-08-2005, 09:10 PM
Peter,

I read your post....And I'm a nubie...But after today's
waste of reading...I have to say something.

I submit what I can when I think it has some
value...when I don't think it does..I keep my post shut
and read...sometimes I learn....sometimes I get burned.

I have followed some of the advice of this forums "elders"
with the hope that they may help lead me into a better
choice of numbers...and "sometimes they are totally wrong.
But that is the choice we make.

Your comment about the outies & the innies.
Well your "group has chosen" to become the outies,
because you choose to refrain from working with the forum.
you "seem"(I use this words because I will not attach a term
to someone, I can be as wrong as the next)
to have "chosen" to remove yourselves from this forum,
and not include your best efforts here, Yet you all still post back
and cause discord by "in your faceing" us with the reminder that
we are young at this and have(as compared to "the innies") nothing of any value to add to the post, and we are just trying
to "TROLL" a better pick from the "INNER GROUP"

We all try...sometimes some of us are dam hot...sometimes
were not. And the Innies, Like the rest,....sometimes yes..sometimes not.

If The Innies are hot, and you all have the ans. and need
only to check with each other to pick the final six.............
Well.... do it. And let the rest of us who just want some input
on our picks and some advice as to pick better get on with it.

I came onto this board today and had to sift through a ton of
**** just to get some advice from two members...I would like
to have an honest, serious discussion about 649...

Nothing more. Nothing less.

If this post has come across as rude/in poor taste, or in
ANY WAY! caused someone to feel that I was out to cause
some trouble, I apologize in advance, this is for information
only, and I harbor no Ill feeling towards anyone.

LottoBug
04-09-2005, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by massdriver
Peter,

we are young at this and have(as compared to "the innies") nothing of any value to add to the post, and we are just trying

crap just to get some advice from two members...I would like

Couldn't have said it better....... Now that is a FACT!!! :agree2:

Brad
04-09-2005, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by Beaker
Sure. I completely agree with thornc's post and the constructive discussions we have on these boards makes all of us better players and it goes directly to your comment about the nonsense on this board - if it doesn't stop soon the board as we know it will cease.

I don't read posts from ChrisJ, KIM,LottoBug, nipsirc and 40 others - I choose to ignore them because their contributions are not constructive but rather disruptive - to me. Perhaps others have a different opinion.

This board is only as good as the contributions the community makes. If we condone insults slung between people then our community degenerates into nothing more than a mud-slinging cesspool - something I have NO desire to be part of.

If the discussions go, my contribution to this board will decrease.
Agreed, the lotto discussions are constructive and help many. They’re one of the main the reasons why this BB is popular … and with increased traffic we do see more trolls, I’m not disputing that. If a handful of ‘elitists’ stop posting, will the BB fall apart? Who knows, maybe it will maybe not … but I don’t think anybody is indispensable.

However, how we deal with the troll problem needs a serious overhaul in my opinion, because the tactics used up till now are obviously not working very well … we’re back to the ignore subject you mentioned.

If members used the ignore button like they say they do, instead of just paying lip service to it, and refrained from goading, targeting, sending in proxy henchmen, etc., then it may be easier to separate the real trolls from members who just get cheesed off and retaliate.

I can think of instances where getting down in the gutter with them only exacerbated the problem, and people who may have had good intentions at first started behaving like trolls … and I mean both the hunted and the wannabe troll-hunters (I’m not totally excluding myself from falling into this trap).

Others saw the ruckus, got involved and before long the whole mess ended up being a free-for-all. Throw some newbies into the equation … like the ones who may not normally stay long on this BB anyway … when they see it’s ok to behave like kids, they get involved to have some ‘fun’ too, and voilà, a full time moderator with a big stick is needed … we don’t have that luxury here (and that’s no reflection on LT because he’s too busy to oversee everything).

I’m repeating much of what I said before. But, if ignoring trolls and a bit of patience with some newbies doesn’t work better than the present approach, then we could knock heads again and try something else. This wasn't meant as a shot at you Beak, but undeniably there have been others who kept proclaiming ‘ignore’ yet repeatedly accosted some members to make their stay here miserable (or pleasant if those were real trolls) … did their tactics work? I don’t think we’d be having this discussion if they really did ...

Some trolls are still coming back, and some newbies like John get knocked over in the process. I can almost hear Peter saying there will be casualties in any war …
... and this is where I'll ask him a Q: Don’t wars get started by promising the public to get rid of WMDs while really lusting after the enemy’s oil? If you don’t agree with that Pete then you can patronize me some more about wars … notice that my emotions are still in check so I feel no need to capitalize your name like THIS … and I see no requirement for the obligatory LOL avatar here.

I agree with you on another thing, Beak, I hope the cesspool gets drained soon so that the old mud doesn’t get used for ammo, there’s enough new dung to deal with.

Karnac
04-09-2005, 09:10 AM
Anyways, back to lottery stuff, 1 7 9 11 19 29 25 27 33 37 41 43 47 , I think would make a good set to play for tonights' draw...all recent hit odd numbers against a +8 Even bias....Should see 4+ from these...LD7 and LD9 are good choices for DNs and I still see the 8 and 29 repeating. The 29 has a better hit % , but the 8 is strong. Triple DNs of 8 18 47,
12 37 43, 24 27 41 and 24 41 43 all have the right ingredients IF the bias goes odd.;)

gsobier
04-09-2005, 09:14 AM
...lets see 08 repeat:agree:... ...29 again as well is even better:agree2:...Originally posted by Karnac
Anyways, back to lottery stuff, 1 7 9 11 19 29 25 27 33 37 41 43 47 , I think would make a good set to play for tonights' draw...all recent hit odd numbers against a +8 Even bias....Should see 4+ from these...LD7 and LD9 are good choices for DNs and I still see the 8 and 29 repeating. The 29 has a better hit % , but the 8 is strong. Triple DNs of 8 18 47,
12 37 43, 24 27 41 and 24 41 43 all have the right ingredients IF the bias goes odd.;)

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 09:25 AM
...lets see 08 repeat:agree:... ...29 again as well is even better:agree2:...
Bottom line is watch out for these open pairs...Something is cooking from these...07-08-28-29...also watch that 06...could be a spoiler here...
:agree: :agree2:

Pradeep
04-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Following are super 7 results:
01 03 21 26 36 42 44 47
FRI 04/08

which numbers will come to 649?

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 09:51 AM
Peter,

I'll just add something here...With less discussions we are more often like you say ''totally wrong'' With more discussions we are most often ''totally right'' ....Thank you! You just proved the values of our discussions here...That is all I am going to say here...It says it all...

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 09:52 AM
01 03 21 26 36 42 44 47
FRI 04/08

Watch that 01-26-44....Something from there could strike... :agree:

Karnac
04-09-2005, 09:56 AM
also watch that 06...could be a spoiler here...
:agree: :agree2:

This could very well be the case.....5 of the top 6 companion numbers of 6 are odd....might even use it with a triple DN.

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 10:00 AM
Originally posted by Karnac
This could very well be the case.....5 of the top 6 companion numbers of 6 are odd....might even use it with a triple DN.
This is precisely what makes me think about that 06... :agree: :agree2:

gsobier
04-09-2005, 10:01 AM
...now we are talking longshot... ...the beauty of a dead-on hit to something like this could lead to :cow::D...Originally posted by Karnac

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 10:02 AM
Could that 24 strike again???

gsobier
04-09-2005, 10:04 AM
...you are talking 4-peat for 24:D...Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
Could that 24 strike again???

Karnac
04-09-2005, 10:20 AM
...now we are talking longshot... ...the beauty of a dead-on hit to something like this could lead to :cow::D...

You know George, I don't really consider the 6 that much of a long shot..it has great potential including a quasi descending cascade. It had a 1 skip hiccup in there but the 9-8-7 cascade is ready to complete. Combine this with the odd companions stats and the scales start to shift favourably toward a 6 8 scenario...and the 8 12 have hit the most I believe at 48X.

Dennis ...re the 24 repeating....I'd go odd with 29, but it's a tossup with any of those from last draw....difficult to choose unless you play a trend or play them all.

gsobier
04-09-2005, 10:22 AM
...longshot is the triple DN... ...we all know how tricky it is to get just one DN correct... ...I hope the trolls are paying good attention here:lol:... ...going with e-Mail to discuss further is easy to do:D...Originally posted by Karnac
You know George, I don't really consider the 6 that much of a long shot..it has great potential including a quasi descending cascade. It had a 1 skip hiccup in there but the 9-8-7 cascade is ready to complete. Combine this with the odd companions stats and the scales start to shift favourably toward a 6 8 scenario...and the 8 12 have hit the most I believe at 48X.

Dennis ...re the 24 repeating....I'd go odd with 29, but it's a tossup with any of those from last draw....difficult to choose unless you play a trend or play them all.

Karnac
04-09-2005, 10:32 AM
...longshot is the triple DN... ...we all know how tricky it is to get just one DN correct... ...I hope the trolls are paying good attention here:lol:... ...going with e-Mail to discuss further is easy to do:D...

Doh.... I C now......re triple DN....... 8 12 29 could give up 2 again.....one troublesome aspect is that we've gone 5 draws with at least a repeat each draw...that's pushing things a bit looking at recent history.

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 10:41 AM
...you are talking 4-peat for 24:D...
Never know...5 peat actually It came up as bonus during its last outburst...
I wonder if Beaker is going to play it? :lol:

gsobier
04-09-2005, 10:43 AM
...a repeater is goodness:agree:, you have a 1 in 7 chance to get it correct... ...2 or 3 repeaters are rare... ...when you play it, and it comes, you have a real good opportunity to make something awesome happen:eek:...Originally posted by Karnac
Doh.... I C now......re triple DN....... 8 12 29 could give up 2 again.....one troublesome aspect is that we've gone 5 draws with at least a repeat each draw...that's pushing things a bit looking at recent history.

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 10:45 AM
...a repeater is goodness:agree:, you have a 1 in 7 chance to get it correct... ...2 or 3 repeaters are rare... ...when you play it, and it comes you have a real good opportunity to make something awesome happen:eek:... Originally posted by Karnac
Doh.... I C now......re triple DN....... 8 12 29 could give up 2 again.....one troublesome aspect is that we've gone 5 draws with at least a repeat each draw...that's pushing things a bit looking at recent history. My feet are moving by themselves.... :dance1:

gsobier
04-09-2005, 10:48 AM
...your're correct, I simply can't count that high:lol:... ...oh no, don't tempt Beaker... ...knowing him, he'll do it:eek:...Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 10:50 AM
...your're correct, I simply can't count that high:lol:... Originally posted by gsobier
...your're correct, I simply can't count that high:lol:... ...oh no, don't tempt Beaker... ...he'll do it...
:rolling: :lol: :rolling: Don't worry I'm also going high... :agree:

gsobier
04-09-2005, 10:50 AM
...there is lots of room on the dance floor:D...Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
My feet are moving by themselves.... :dance1:

gsobier
04-09-2005, 10:52 AM
...let me guess, maybe something from the Slashing Set...Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
:rolling: :lol: :rolling: Don't worry I'm also going high... :agree:

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 10:53 AM
...let me guess, maybe something from the Slashing Set... The core set is also in play big time.... :agree:

Beaker
04-09-2005, 12:44 PM
remember that 3 many draws back - 1817 - no one saw it except a genius :lol:

Beaker
04-09-2005, 01:09 PM
Peter,

Well ced :agree2:

Karnac
04-09-2005, 01:13 PM
I think I just had one of those "Eureka moments".

Beaker
04-09-2005, 01:14 PM

Good - now share :lol:

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 01:23 PM
remember that 3 many draws back - 1817 - no one saw it except a genius :lol: Perfectly right :agree: and It goes to that genius's credit entirely but...Last month I called that number ...and it also came up if you recall buddy...For some reasons after the 19 hits I always look at that number...
Just not enough time to look at it last draw...Otherwise I would have played that number.... :agree:

Beaker
04-09-2005, 01:23 PM
I'll give you one - I know everyone is laughing - that 24 could be DN ;)

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 01:28 PM
I'm not laughing.... :no:
I ask first because I do see some hits for that number...
Seems I'm not the only one crazy here.... :lol:

hot4
04-09-2005, 01:29 PM
As Group D had not, at least one hit in last 2 draws, it seems to me that, 2 numbers will come from: 07-11-13-16-26-33-36-46

... 7 and 11 may be ...

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 01:30 PM
As Group D had not, at least one hit in last 2 draws, it seems to me that, 2 numbers will come from: 07-11-13-16-26-33-36-46 7 and 11 may be ... Lots of good numbers in there...Many from that crop surely fits my thinking here.. :agree: :agree2:

peter
04-09-2005, 01:42 PM
Only a genuis would play this one!;)

Karnac
04-09-2005, 01:49 PM
Strangely enough, I can link the 5 draws leading up to draw 1821 to the last 5 leading up to tonights' draw. I would play the 5peat....I won't get specific right away, but I'll post 2 sets to dry run it. The highlighted numbers are of interest as they are common numbers to groups of draws hundreds of draws apart. The first set continues the current stream, the second is the stream if it reverses trend. We'll see after the draw if there's more to talk about, but on paper it passes.:lol:

01 07 12 21 24 27 29 30 32 33 43 48

01 05 09 10 19 27 29 30 39 41 44 48

massdriver
04-09-2005, 02:23 PM
Good to see the BB working well;

In regards to your best bet "23"
I cannot see it..
No skips, jumps, companions, pairs.

What is the connection for 23 on this draw?

peter
04-09-2005, 02:23 PM
01 03 21 26 36 42 44 47
FRI 04/08

Pradeep... play the 1:agree:

peter
04-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Good to see the BB working well;

In regards to your best bet "23"
I cannot see it..
No skips, jumps, companions, pairs.

What is the connection for 23 on this draw?
It has a high hit count for draws that end in a four, also, if you look at the last draw ending in a 4... draw 2204 the 23 will be in sequence with the ones that came in that draw.

massdriver
04-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Thanks Peter;

I see now, More to look into.

Beaker
04-09-2005, 05:59 PM
Just one word

HIGH

:dancer:

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 06:08 PM
Just one word

HIGH

:dancer:
We should see a real high draw pretty soon...And tonite is not excluded ...It has been a while now since it happenned... :agree:

Beaker
04-09-2005, 06:18 PM
We should see a real high draw pretty soon...And tonite is not excluded ...It has been a while now since it happenned... :agree:
UK and SA point the way

I still will play 8 as DN ;)

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 06:28 PM
Anybody sees hit for a few of these???
30-32-35-37 :confused:

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 07:04 PM
Mine are: 1,2,11,15,23,24,43. Peter I borrowed that 23 from your set...I let that 02-24 down...
at the last minute... :agree:

Dennis Bassboss
04-09-2005, 07:29 PM
Bottom line is watch out for these open pairs...Something is cooking from these...07-08-28-29...also watch that 06...could be a spoiler here...
:agree: :agree2: And I let go these open pairs... :eek: because I spotted something... :agree:

Beaker
04-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Anybody sees hit for a few of these???
30-32-35-37 :confused:
Playing all around these :worry:

jillian1
04-09-2005, 08:21 PM
Massdiver.. Well Said!
I joined this group because I find studying the lottery numbers a challenge..I didn't join thinking that I could predict the "winning" numbers because I truly believe that if that were possible to do so, then there would certainly be more millionares than we could count....I joined this group out of curiousity as well as becoming more knowledgable as far as lottery programs go since I have difficulty understanding some of them..It didn't take me long to find out how many members felt they were "above" certain people..Shortly after I joined remarks or private jokes as I saw it were openingly made by a couple of people that they hoped that none of the "newbies" would "hit" big before they did..I won't mention names as they know who they are..This is not suppose to be a forum of "competition" about who is better then anyone else or who can predict the "better" numbers but a forum where we can all come together to discuss our views and opinions in regards to the lottery without the fear of being "ridiculed"..Obviously most newbies as we are called do not feel welcomed for the most part..Could it be because certain senior members (not all members)do NOT hesitate in passing judgement against us before they even get a chance to know us????..We have feelings just as much as anyone else and as far as I'm concerned having your "private" jokes or discussing personal e-mails on the forum should NOT be allowed..If I was a senior member or any level of membership the last thing I would want to do is to discourage any new members from participating in group discussuions but when I hear members discussing bits and pieces of a conversation that is being carried over from a personal e-mail, the message I'm receiving is that new members are NOT welcome to join in on the conversation....Just my opinion..

jillian1
04-09-2005, 09:05 PM
WELL PUT JOHN!!!!!

Karnac
04-09-2005, 10:27 PM
As Group D had not, at least one hit in last 2 draws, it seems to me that, 2 numbers will come from: 07-11-13-16-26-33-36-46

... 7 and 11 may be ...

Nice call Frank...plus 26:agree2:

hot4
04-10-2005, 10:37 AM
Nice call Frank...plus 26:agree2:
:agree2: Karnac
That group was deserving a call indeed, and it happened.
I'll go on searching numbers from these groups of 8 numbers

I saw you hit 7-10-11 in two groups, hoping today you=you+money :agree2: :agree:

hot4
04-10-2005, 10:45 AM
0-3 FROM:
Group A: 08-12-24-34-35-37-41-43 [0]
Group B: 01-02-04-10*-19-27-30-47*[2]
Group C: 06-09-17-18-32-38-40-48* [1]
Group D: 07*-11*-13-16-26^-33-36-46 [2+b]
Group E: 03-21-23-25-28-29-31-39 [0]
Group F: 05-14-15-20-22-42-44-45-49*[1]

Figure : 2-2-1-1
Group A hit zero! as group E

Francis Isaac
04-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just joined this discussion forum and I would like any members who is interested in the 6/49 Lotteries to check this new website. It is <<< spam link deleted >>>

It is my hope and believe that the content will bring knowledge and winnings for a lot of members in this club.

Francis Isaac.

Dennis Bassboss
04-10-2005, 08:48 PM
Isaac...Nevermind...Reported :dang:

jillian1
04-10-2005, 09:03 PM
YOUR SITE YOU HAVE POSTED IS ASKING FOR A PASSCODE TO GET IN..Jill

Francis Isaac
04-11-2005, 03:16 AM
Isaac...Nevermind...Reported :dang:

Dennis,

If you feel that you are so good and that my oppinion does not matter, then, I am sure you must be a millionaire by now and I wish you the very best of luck. I did not join this forum to be rude to anyone, junior or senior. I join in order to discuss my passion of the lottery with other well deserved users. I am sure that you will excuse me if I do not want to go to your level of rudeness.

Francis Isaac.

Francis Isaac
04-11-2005, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by jillian1
YOUR SITE YOU HAVE POSTED IS ASKING FOR A PASSCODE TO GET IN..Jill

Hi Jill,

You have to register as a non paying member of the site. This is only done once and then you can view certain areas of the site. There will be a lot of information for paying and non paying members in the future. By the way, my group has been studying the Lottery since 1994 and we have also studied the German lottery which has been going on since 1955.

Francis Isaac.

thornc
04-11-2005, 03:37 AM
Francis,
I think you should read the rules of the Board before you start posting link and other addresses!

Anyway welcome aboard, new members, new ideas are most welcome.

Karnac
04-11-2005, 07:35 AM
:agree2: Karnac
That group was deserving a call indeed, and it happened.
I'll go on searching numbers from these groups of 8 numbers

I saw you hit 7-10-11 in two groups, hoping today you=you+money :agree2: :agree:

Figure : 2-2-1-1
Group A hit zero! as group E

Hi Frank,
I'd play A & E together with 34 and 43 as the DNs for this draw. ;)

Just an educated hunch. :lol: BTW...7-10-11 was worth a bit of change for next draw . :)

LottoBug
04-11-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Francis Isaac
Dennis,

If you feel that you are so good and that my oppinion does not matter, then, I am sure you must be a millionaire by now and I wish you the very best of luck. I did not join this forum to be rude to anyone, junior or senior. I join in order to discuss my passion of the lottery with other well deserved users. I am sure that you will excuse me if I do not want to go to your level of rudeness.
Francis Isaac.

Francis

On behalf of the other members here in this board, we welcome you and your ideas and your tips.

Please do not worry or mind the 5 famous idiots of this board as they ALWAYS do that to the new members. They are simply rude and wannabe losers period. Like you said, they would have been millionaires by now if they act with their brains instead of their dicks.

We want your ideas and opinions here so feel free to discuss Lotto.

Thanks

Francis Isaac
04-11-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by LottoBug
Francis

On behalf of the other members here in this board, we welcome you and your ideas and your tips.

Please do not worry or mind the 5 famous idiots of this board as they ALWAYS do that to the new members. They are simply rude and wannabe losers period. Like you said, they would have been millionaires by now if they act with their brains instead of their dicks.

We want your ideas and opinions here so feel free to discuss Lotto.

Thanks

Thanks for that. I am really a lotto junkie and I love to discuss anything about the 6/49 lottery and that is why we have spent years studying and trying to understand it. Perhaps I should read the rules so that I do not break any rules. You will be hearing a lot of new ideas from me and I hope that you will find my contribution very interesting indeed and thank you once again for welcoming me into the discussion forum.

Francis.

Karnac
04-11-2005, 10:36 AM
Francis....welcome to the forum. Contributions always welcome. Good Luck.

Francis Isaac
04-11-2005, 04:13 PM
Francis....welcome to the forum. Contributions always welcome. Good Luck.

Hi Karnac,

Thanks for your welcome. I intend to put forward some fundamental problems regarding the 6/49 Lottery. For example, why do most people choose to play the system by random means? Why do some people like to use the Wheeling system? Why do we say that the odds of winning the lottery is 1 in approximately 14,000,000. Why can't we use the theory of the lottery to win five plus the bonus and/or the jackpot. It can be done and it will be done.

Francis

Dennis Bassboss
04-11-2005, 04:27 PM
Dennis,

Francis Isaac.
You tell me where in that post I was rude... :confused: You were rude enough not reading the board rules..I just taught you something---> Spam link are not welcome here...
By doing that and by attacking me after....I am not going to teach you anything anymore...
You just made my ignore list...

Dennis Bassboss
04-11-2005, 04:51 PM
I'll even start putting all the people that talks to the Trolls on Ignore as well no matter who it is... :agree:

Francis Isaac
04-11-2005, 04:51 PM
You tell me where in that post I was rude... :confused: You were rude enough not reading the board rules..I just taught you something---> Spam link are not welcome here...
By doing that and by attacking me after....I am not going to teach you anything anymore...
You just made my ignore list...

Hi Dennis,

I did not read the rules because I was too enthusiastic to join groups who share in my passion of the 6/49 lottery. My apology for that and by the way, after studying the lottery for 10 years and collecting data that was as far back as 1955, I do not think that you can really teach me anything that I do not know about the lottery. If you want to ignore me, that is a matter for you for I am sure there will be enough members who are prepared to discuss their passion with me.

Francis.

Beaker
04-11-2005, 04:53 PM

<snip>
Why can't we use the theory of the lottery to win five plus the bonus and/or the jackpot.
<snip>
Francis

what is this 'theory of the lottery'??:confused:

hot4
04-11-2005, 04:58 PM
what is this 'theory of the lottery'??:confused:

Has it been written yet? :confused:

Beaker
04-11-2005, 04:59 PM
well, there are many :agree:

Francis Isaac
04-11-2005, 05:11 PM
Hi Beaker,

How long have you got because I am more than happy to explain it to you. A lot of players are not even aware that the Lottery has a theory of its own. They just watch each ball coming out and based on one event, they concluded that you can only win big by random means because the lottery is suppose to be random and therefore does not have any understanding whatsoever.

Francis Isaac
04-11-2005, 05:16 PM

Hi Hot4,

There is no need to write the theory of the lottery. It has alway been there because a theory is a set of rules that is fundamental to a particular system and if you understand those rules, you can benefit highly from them.

Francis.

Beaker
04-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Hi Beaker,

How long have you got because I am more than happy to explain it to you. A lot of players are not even aware that the Lottery has a theory of its own. They just watch each ball coming out and based on one event, they concluded that you can only win big by random means because the lottery is suppose to be random and therefore does not have any understanding whatsoever.
Looking forward to your explaination. But, don't post here :no: I suggest a thread in 'Tips and Strategies'

Francis Isaac
04-11-2005, 06:12 PM
[Hi Beaker,

Where can I discuss tips and strategies. As soon as you let me know, I will be more than happy to explain and I hope that my explanation will help you win big on the lottery.

Francis.

peter
04-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Welcome Francis, I agree with Beaker, please post your tips in the Tips and strategies forum. Start your own thread and discuss away, some of what you have to offer may have been discussed before, and perhaps we might see a new twist on an old angle.
I look forward to your comments.:wavey:

Francis Isaac
04-12-2005, 04:20 AM
Hi Peter,

Thanks for welcoming me into the forum. What I would like to talk about is group of family of six number combinations and not individual numbers. Has this been discussed before? Let me know.

Francis.

baileyb8
05-09-2005, 04:21 PM
pheewww i seen it all looking back on what i missed out on..hmmmmmmmm i truly rather be a troll than be a innie than an outie....i rather be poor than rich if money ever made me like that, what i have read! :( isee why things got cleaned up!!!!!!:agree2:
anywhoooo looking forward to everyones pics of the week.
;)

LottoBug
05-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Now you see the light.......:agree:

The innies have have been hiding it ;)

Welcome back Baileyb8 :)

Silver Lotto System
Silver Lotto System
Z Code System