Silver Lotto System
Silver Lotto System

Winning numbers how there are selected

Glueckspilz
02-20-2005, 10:39 PM
This is the way we select the winning numbers:

Select "XXX' Numbers_set from Played_numbers where Province_of_played='XXX' and city_of_played='XXX" and time_of_played='XXX' and Method_of_Played='XXXX'

On each ticket we record the place, the time and the way the numbers have been selected.

We run this query against all played sets. We then feed the drawing machine with the results, the outcome will always be what we want.

For example if we want to have a single winner from Ontario, who played quick pick we run the following query:

Select unique numbers_set from played_numbers where province_of_played='Ontario' and method_of_played='quick pick';

It just takes less than 5 minutes to get the results. We prefer players wo play quick pick because our machine predict the numbers.
If we do not want a winner we run the following query:

Select unique numbers_set from all_numbers_set where numbers_set not in played_numbers;

Beaker
02-20-2005, 11:35 PM
eh???

:dizzy: :scatter:

Pradeep
02-21-2005, 09:29 AM
Amazing.....Amazing..

The earth is round where your birth took place.
The Sun is round where Earth revolves around earth.

I think 649 numbers are decided by 1 to 49 balls but not by query.

Every thing is done via Balls.

Kids play with balls.

mon
02-21-2005, 11:41 AM
BEFORE SCARING THIS PERSON OFF THE BOARD LET US ASK A FEW QUESTIONS LIKE,

Glueckspilz DO YOU OR HAVE YOU WORKED FOR THE LOTTO CORP? IF SO WHY DIVULDGE ALL THIS INFO? :confused:

Beaker
02-21-2005, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by mon

Glueckspilz DO YOU OR HAVE YOU WORKED FOR THE LOTTO CORP? IF SO WHY DIVULDGE ALL THIS INFO? :confused:
You cannot be rational with the irrational :no:
None of what this person says applies to Canada 649 - similar sql may be used to identify winners but not to control the draw :no:

Now, if this person wants to talk about a computer drawn lotto then that discussion should move to another thread.

If people post, implying that our 649 lotto is in some way controllled, they had better offer evidence otherwise lurk.

veronica21
02-21-2005, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by mon

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY, Glueckspilz WHO ARE YOU ? HOW DID YOU ACQUIRE THIS INFORMATION ABOUT THE LOTTERY ?

confused:;)

mon
02-21-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
You cannot be rational with the irrational :no:
None of what this person says applies to Canada 649 - similar sql may be used to identify winners but not to control the draw :no:

Now, if this person wants to talk about a computer drawn lotto then that discussion should move to another thread.

If people post, implying that our 649 lotto is in some way controllled, they had better offer evidence otherwise lurk.

SO BEAKER YOU IN NO WAY THINK THAT OUR LOTTO IS MANIPULATED IN SOME WAY ?:(

Beaker
02-21-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by mon
SO BEAKER YOU IN NO WAY THINK THAT OUR LOTTO IS MANIPULATED IN SOME WAY ?:(
Manipulated?? No :no: The kind of manipulation contemplated in that post is fraud.

But a few things bother me like the public can't see these draws and I believe they run tests with the machine for every draw. How many tests?? What happens if the draw fails for some reason?? How many ball sets do they have and do they use them for other lottos?? Does the draw happen in other locations??

Inquiring minds want to know :agree:

gsobier
02-21-2005, 01:09 PM
...I copied and pasted this from the OLGC site FAQ...
"The draws are held in a studio in Toronto under tight security measures. Each draw is videotaped, witnessed and officially recorded by independent adjudicators."

...given the accusation of searching for a Quick Pick played, does this mean they video tape many draws until they get the desired results???... ...the witness just needs to confirm the results from the one they want... ...how is that for loop-holes big enough to drive a Mac Truck through:D...Originally posted by mon

Beaker
02-21-2005, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by gsobier
...I copied and pasted this from the OLGC site FAQ...
"The draws are held in a studio in Toronto under tight security measures. Each draw is videotaped, witnessed and officially recorded by independent adjudicators."

...given the accusation of searching for a Quick Pick played, does this mean they video tape many draws until they get the desired results???... ...the witness just needs to confirm the results from the one they want... ...how is that for loop-holes big enough to drive a Mac Truck through:D...
They must have very sophisticated lottery machines to be able to pull specified balls out of a tumbling drum :dizzy:

How many draws do you think you can run through in 1/2 hour - 10 -15??

Crazy :flush:

The public should be able to see these draws.:agree:

mon
02-21-2005, 01:18 PM
Manipulated?? No :no: The kind of manipulation contemplated in that post is fraud.

But a few things bother me like the public can't see these draws and I believe they run tests with the machine for every draw. How many tests?? What happens if the draw fails for some reason?? How many ball sets do they have and do they use them for other lottos?? Does the draw happen in other locations??

I DONT KNOW BEAKER, AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO THINK EVERYTHING IS ON THE UP AND UP, I STILL HAVE MY DOUBTS, LIKE HOW IS IT THAT SO MANY TKTS ARE SOLD AND THERE ARE NOT MORE WINNERS? WHY DO CERTAIN PLACES WIN MORE THAN OTHERS? AND FOR LOTTO CORP TO GENERATE MORE REVENUE DONT YOU THINK THEY HOLD BACK ON GIVING UP THAT JACKPOT SO THEY CAN MAKE MORE SALES?? I MAY BE VERY OFF BUT THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT I DO HAVE... :wavey:

gsobier
02-21-2005, 01:29 PM
...don't bother asking me:notme:... ...asking OLGC is the thing to do:agree:... ...the trouble asking them is a problem:rolleyes:... ...you get answers with the intent of brushing you off more than giving you the truth...Originally posted by Beaker
They must have very sophisticated lottery machines to be able to pull specified balls out of a tumbling drum :dizzy:

Beaker
02-21-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by mon
I DONT KNOW BEAKER, AS MUCH AS I WOULD LIKE TO THINK EVERYTHING IS ON THE UP AND UP, I STILL HAVE MY DOUBTS, LIKE HOW IS IT THAT SO MANY TKTS ARE SOLD AND THERE ARE NOT MORE WINNERS? WHY DO CERTAIN PLACES WIN MORE THAN OTHERS? AND FOR LOTTO CORP TO GENERATE MORE REVENUE DONT YOU THINK THEY HOLD BACK ON GIVING UP THAT JACKPOT SO THEY CAN MAKE MORE SALES?? I MAY BE VERY OFF BUT THESE ARE QUESTIONS THAT I DO HAVE... :wavey:
Well, you never know - I would be more worried about a compurter generated draw :agree:

What is funny is that Super7 draw. :dizzy: How people win that week after week is beyond me - fewer tickets than 6/49, 3x the combinations yet people win.

Go figure.

Beaker
02-21-2005, 01:32 PM
...don't bother asking me:notme:... ...asking OLGC is the thing to do:agree:... ...the trouble asking them is a problem:rolleyes:... ...you get answers with the intent of brushing you off more than giving you the truth...
They should be completely transparent - yet they are elusive. For whatever reason, they don't what to devulge to much.

mon
02-21-2005, 01:38 PM
They should be completely transparent - yet they are elusive. For whatever reason, they don't what to devulge to much.

YOU SEE ??:( ALOT OF QUESTIONS.... :dang:

mon
02-21-2005, 01:43 PM
Well, you never know - I would be more worried about a compurter generated draw :agree:

What is funny is that Super7 draw. :dizzy: How people win that week after week is beyond me - fewer tickets than 6/49, 3x the combinations yet people win.

Go figure.

another thing, since they changed 6/49 and added 2+b should there not be more winners? and why is it now harder to win the big jackpot??? its still 6 numbers on 49 that has not changed. and i understand that they are selling less tkts but so many bigger jackpots???

gsobier
02-21-2005, 01:53 PM
...they have been coached to answer like they do...Originally posted by Beaker

buddy5
02-21-2005, 02:22 PM
There is a part of me that believe's this could be true, a setup lottery. Alot of things point to it!
But another part of me hopes it is not true.

An example that I think is fishy, New Brunswick and Newfoundland have alot of lotto winners all the time but Nova Scotia and PEI don't have near as many.
The Atlantic Lotto Corp. just happens to reside in New Brunswick, how Ironic!

Also, you always see winners in Ont, Que, and BC, hardly ever Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan................

Anyone have any thoughts on this?:scatter:

mon
02-21-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by buddy5
There is a part of me that believe's this could be true, a setup lottery. Alot of things point to it!
But another part of me hopes it is not true.

An example that I think is fishy, New Brunswick and Newfoundland have alot of lotto winners all the time but Nova Scotia and PEI don't have near as many.
The Atlantic Lotto Corp. just happens to reside in New Brunswick, how Ironic!

Also, you always see winners in Ont, Que, and BC, hardly ever Alberta, Manitoba, Saskatchewan................

Anyone have any thoughts on this?:scatter:

EXACTLY!!!:agree: AND WHEN IT IS WON IN THESE PROVINCES YOU CAN SEE THE MAJORITY OF THESE WINS ARE IN AND AROUND THE SAME AREAS.....

mon
02-21-2005, 04:29 PM
...they have been coached to answer like they do...

HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED WHY THEY ARE ELUSIVE?

gsobier
02-21-2005, 05:37 PM
...it aint that hard, ask Mr. Bingo how easy only one run of the machine could give you the results you wanted... ...he'll tell you:agree:...Originally posted by Beaker

gsobier
02-21-2005, 05:52 PM
...you bet your booties:agree:... ...do you get the same treatment out there in PQ?...Originally posted by mon
HAVE YOU EVER QUESTIONED WHY THEY ARE ELUSIVE?

gsobier
02-21-2005, 05:54 PM
...more than 66% Quick Picks:sick: in Ontario alone...Originally posted by Beaker

Go figure.

mon
02-21-2005, 06:20 PM
...you bet your booties:agree:... ...do you get the same treatment out there in PQ?...

YAH ITS LIKE THEY HAVE PRETYPE RESPONCES :sick:

gsobier
02-21-2005, 06:40 PM
...probably because you are correct:agree:... ...ever ask a question they can't answer when its beyond the usual ignorant ones they are prepared to answer?... ...they tell you they will find out and call you back... ...the finding out is getting an answer from higher up making sure you are told nothing:rolleyes:...Originally posted by mon
YAH ITS LIKE THEY HAVE PRETYPE RESPONCES :sick:

gsobier
02-21-2005, 06:49 PM
...the only thing they will tell you is a winner along with a stupid story ideal for public relations:rolleyes:... ...that guy from Keswick sure looks like the type who plays a nice wheel:lol:... ...I'm sure it would look very bad for them if someone who wheeled a small set of numbers won :cow:... ...would you ever see something like that in print... ...when has a big winner ever have a story mentioning it was wheeled sets made it possible???... ...what was the largest winning ticket from this place?... ...Blingy, 5+, a Quick Pick:sick:... ...has anyone in the multiple decades of play seen a report/story about someone winning with wheels?... ...anyone got something as proof without going to too much trouble?:notme:...Originally posted by Beaker

mon
02-21-2005, 07:29 PM
WELL gsobier

THERE WAS 1 TIME THAT I REMEMBER, THERE WAS A MAN WHO WON 12 OR 14 MILLION DOLLARS HERE IN QUE , AND WHEN ASKED HOW HE WON , HE ANSWERED THAT HE GOT INFO OFF HIS COMPUTER AND IT HELPED HIM PICK HIS NUMBERS. BUT WEATHER IT WAS A WHEEL HE PLAYED OR WHAT I DONT KNOW THEY NEVER SAID. BUT THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO AND THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME I HEARD ANYTHING.
:)

gsobier
02-21-2005, 07:39 PM
Mon:

Oh, you can have lots of fun with this... ...a long time ago before they started to control things with technology they have these days:lol:.

Regards,
George:)
Originally posted by mon
WELL gsobier

THERE WAS 1 TIME THAT I REMEMBER, THERE WAS A MAN WHO WON 12 OR 14 MILLION DOLLARS HERE IN QUE , AND WHEN ASKED HOW HE WON , HE ANSWERED THAT HE GOT INFO OFF HIS COMPUTER AND IT HELPED HIM PICK HIS NUMBERS. BUT WEATHER IT WAS A WHEEL HE PLAYED OR WHAT I DONT KNOW THEY NEVER SAID. BUT THAT WAS A LONG TIME AGO AND THAT WAS THE ONLY TIME I HEARD ANYTHING.
:)

mon
02-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Mon:

Oh, you can have lots of fun with this... ...a long time ago before they started to control things with technology they have these days:lol:.

Regards,
George:)

:dang: :agree:

THE REASON I STILL PLAY IS THAT THEY DO LET THE JACKPOTS GO , AND I STILL HAVE THAT DREAM OF IT MAYBE COMING MY WAY ;)

Beaker
02-21-2005, 08:02 PM
So Glueckspilz, what say you?

peter
02-21-2005, 08:09 PM
So Glueckspilz, what say you?
A guy drops a bomb shell, like that, I hope he comes back with some answers.

mon
02-21-2005, 08:10 PM
WELL BEAKER I GUESS HE DOESNT HAVE TO MUCH TO SAY, IT LOOKS LIKE HE LEFT :(

Beaker
02-21-2005, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by mon
WELL BEAKER I GUESS HE DOESNT HAVE TO MUCH TO SAY, IT LOOKS LIKE HE LEFT :(
Poof :scatter: :wavey:

Well mon at least we had a good discussion :agree2:

Enough of this - back to lotto :dance1:

gsobier
02-21-2005, 08:15 PM
...so who was that guy, a disgruntled employee?:notme:...Originally posted by peter
A guy drops a bomb shell, like that, I hope he comes back with some answers.

Beaker
02-21-2005, 08:20 PM
...so who was that guy, a disgruntled employee?:notme:...
disgruntled lotto player more likely.

If what he said is true - which it isn't - why not pick your own ticket.

He needs to read our discussion threads :agree: for some gems :cow:

gsobier
02-21-2005, 08:33 PM
disgruntled lotto player more likely.:agree::agree2::lol::rolling::lol:

If what he said is true - which it isn't - why not pick your own ticket.

He needs to read our discussion threads :agree: for some gems :cow:

Karnac
02-21-2005, 08:34 PM
Glueckspilz...German for Lucky Devil, Lucky Bugger. Try Google for more.

Beaker
02-21-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Karnac
more like nicht Glueckspilz

In English - sore loser :agree:

peter
02-21-2005, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Karnac
It actually means Lucky play.:agree:

gsobier
02-21-2005, 09:19 PM
...its was just too much fun being the :devil:'s advocate:D...Originally posted by Beaker
Poof :scatter: :wavey:

Well mon at least we had a good discussion :agree2:

Enough of this - back to lotto :dance1:

ChrisJ
02-22-2005, 07:33 PM
Must be the boatman in disguise :agree: :lol:

Dennis Bassboss
02-23-2005, 07:43 AM
Originally posted by ChrisJ
Must be the boatman in disguise :agree: :lol:
Originally posted by LT Notice to All Members

Please stop messing up the thread topics with your flame wars.
I'll say it simply - get along or be gone.
I'm not here to mange a kindergarden class and I have neither the time, patience or bandwidth funds motivation to do so.

JoJo
02-23-2005, 10:11 AM
SO LET IT BE WRITTEN
SO LET IT BE DONE.

AMEN!!!!!!!!!! DB.

KIM
02-23-2005, 12:07 PM
:lol: :wavey:

Pradeep
02-23-2005, 12:15 PM
_____>>>>>>>Lake Ontario

blingy
03-09-2005, 08:42 PM
From day one i've always thought thought, or atleast a part of me has thought that the lottery has been rigged...

Think about this, there are over 30 million people in Canada, lets say for arguments sake that about 3/4 of this population is old enough to buy tickets (22 500 000), granted not everyone plays but lets presume that 3/4 of those people actually play and buy one ticket which would mean that 16 875 000 buy ONE ticket. For arguments sake lets say that each ticket contains ONE line of picks meaning that every draw there should be one winner considering that and according to the lotto sites that chances or matching all 6 numbers on 6/49 is one in 13 million.

We all know that not everyone plays ONE pick, in most cases a ticket will contain 5 picks so the total number of number of all possible combinations floating around before the draw is 5 x 16 875 000 or 84 375 000 meaning that according to statistics that would mean that there should be multiple winners per draw or roughly 6.49 (total coincidence) winners per draw...

why isnt this the case? I think alot of it has to do with the lottery 'corporation'. It is that indeed...a corporation...a company designed to maximize their profits and to do this there is some control over this as is the case in most corporations. A set formula perhaps?

Considering that a large majority of people buy quick piks that are directly linked to the lotto corps system that is only open from 6am-12am my time indicates to me that there is some element of 'control'. To be honest i've always had a hunch that the lotto corp sets a winning combination of numbers into a particular retailers pik machine for each draw and the only element of luck is being at the right lotto retailer at the right time to have those winning piks printed...nothing to do with 'picking the right numbers' or perhaps it has something to do with picking a a combo that is the most unique in order to control the payouts.

The fact that the draws are never held live or shown on tv live doesnt help my 'conspiracy theory' either. What woudl prevent the lotto 'corporation' from holding a draw thats perfectly legal ... but a week in advance...then input the winning combo into their system where the instant pik machines draw from and if you happen to be at the right machine at the right time...u win...woudlnt that be clever.

Personally, i'd like to see them hold the draws live on tv and actually hold a copy of that days paper to the tv to prove its 'live'

;)

gsobier
03-09-2005, 08:58 PM
In that case, what does
really mean then:notme:?

Originally posted by blingy
From day one i've always thought thought, or atleast a part of me has thought that the lottery has been rigged...

Think about this, there are over 30 million people in Canada, lets say for arguments sake that about 3/4 of this population is old enough to buy tickets (22 500 000), granted not everyone plays but lets presume that 3/4 of those people actually play and buy one ticket which would mean that 16 875 000 buy ONE ticket. For arguments sake lets say that each ticket contains ONE line of picks meaning that every draw there should be one winner considering that and according to the lotto sites that chances or matching all 6 numbers on 6/49 is one in 13 million.

We all know that not everyone plays ONE pick, in most cases a ticket will contain 5 picks so the total number of number of all possible combinations floating around before the draw is 5 x 16 875 000 or 84 375 000 meaning that according to statistics that would mean that there should be multiple winners per draw or roughly 6.49 (total coincidence) winners per draw...

why isnt this the case? I think alot of it has to do with the lottery 'corporation'. It is that indeed...a corporation...a company designed to maximize their profits and to do this there is some control over this as is the case in most corporations. A set formula perhaps?

Considering that a large majority of people buy quick piks that are directly linked to the lotto corps system that is only open from 6am-12am my time indicates to me that there is some element of 'control'. To be honest i've always had a hunch that the lotto corp sets a winning combination of numbers into a particular retailers pik machine for each draw and the only element of luck is being at the right lotto retailer at the right time to have those winning piks printed...nothing to do with 'picking the right numbers' or perhaps it has something to do with picking a a combo that is the most unique in order to control the payouts.

The fact that the draws are never held live or shown on tv live doesnt help my 'conspiracy theory' either. What woudl prevent the lotto 'corporation' from holding a draw thats perfectly legal ... but a week in advance...then input the winning combo into their system where the instant pik machines draw from and if you happen to be at the right machine at the right time...u win...woudlnt that be clever.

Personally, i'd like to see them hold the draws live on tv and actually hold a copy of that days paper to the tv to prove its 'live'

;)

thornc
03-10-2005, 03:55 AM
One comment about this...
In Portugal all draws are transmitted live on television. During the draw there are representatives of the Local Authority present that control the draw. The entity responsible for the game in Portugal is a welfare non profitable organization.

In Italy, the draw are semi-transmitted live... at least the ones I see. The extraction for the wheel of the region is done live and they present the numbers drawed for the other wheels! At all time, the police and the authorities are present!
The entity responsible for the games in Italy is a dedicated government own organization.
NOTE that I call the machines wheels, because that's what they are... hallow spheres that are manually operated.

So at least here I wouldn't say that the game is rigged!

hot4
03-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by thornc
In Portugal all draws are transmitted live on television. During the draw there are representatives of the Local Authority present that control the draw. The entity responsible for the game in Portugal is a welfare non profitable organization.
<snip>

However thornc,

the draw happens 1-2 hours later the last ticket being sold (20.00H).

As tickets are digitalized, it's easy and fast the House's computers to know which line(s) not being played. Even when all the 13,983,816 lines have been played it's easy and fast to know which one will give prizes the House wants to.

How can the House (SCML) make to fall out the pre-chosen 7 balls? from the machine?

Many technologically advanced ways we can imagine, passing through the eyes of the fairly representatives of the Local Authority without any cumplicity of them (the representatives).

The day when a totoloto draw happens till 4-5 MINUTES after the last played line (20h.05m), I'll give up the 'conspiracy theory' .

UK NATIONAL lottery draws happen 34-35 minutes after last played line. It's a Online lottery too, balls picked from a machine too.

G-tech in common too. :dizzy:

moaga
03-11-2005, 01:52 PM
Few months ago I express my concern with OLGC. They invited me to come to the draw. I was very disappointed when I went there.

They were few people there (2 to 3 technicians for recording) plus 1 lady and 2 others guys.
I remembered having heard one the guy telling that there was no winner for the night.

I was speaking before the draw!!!!!

I went home very upset and could only notice that there was really no winner that night.
A friend of mine who got 5 numbers at one time asked OLGC why they are some people who seem to be winning all the time, he was told that these people are playing a lot of tickets.

Originally posted by thornc

In Italy, the draw are semi-transmitted live... at least the ones I see. The extraction for the wheel of the region is done live and they present the numbers drawed for the other wheels! At all time, the police and the authorities are present!
The entity responsible for the games in Italy is a dedicated government own organization.
NOTE that I call the machines wheels, because that's what they are... hallow spheres that are manually operated.

So at least here I wouldn't say that the game is rigged!

Getlucky
03-12-2005, 07:13 AM
Have you noticed that since the OLGC has changed the ENCORE it is harder to get even 1 number, as well the numbers don't seem so random, they seem to have a sequence to them. Like for instance 9609428
More people who win the 649 come from Quebec. Fewer from ONT
and even then the one's who win don't often live in the city of Toronto itself. The live in the outskirts of the city, how is that when the city has 22 million people?:rolleyes:

Karnac
03-12-2005, 08:04 AM
I didn't for the longest time understand why the media never seem to question the integrity of the Olgc. It was when I started to ask questions the reason became apparent. The Olgc seems to be beyond reproach. They answer to no one, and are exempt from inquiries to the Privacy Commisioner and the Freedom of Information Act.

These salary figures explain the reason for the increase to $2.00 a ticket. Proline losses without hockey are hurting them, thus no Super 7 bonus draws. Notice all the gimmicks to sell tickets. I wonder who gets the advertising contracts from the Olgc and what are their political affiliations. If there's ever an investigation into this, it will make Adscam look like a a drop in the bucket. This has been going on since the 80s'. At least the draws were live on TV back then(or were they?), the prize breakdowns were available to all in the newspapers. Slowly they've eliminated the transparency of the lottery and pleaded costs associated with advertising were too high to publish winning prize breakdowns, all so the non inquiring public would not see how much money was actually taken in each draw. How the hell do we have a hospital crisis when this kind of money is coming in. If you live in Ontario or anywhere in Canada ask, harass, your MP and MPP, and write letters to the editor of your local paper and ask why these salaries are the way they are and where does the money really go.

OLGC Salary Disclosure 2003
Name Position Salary Taxable Benefits
Tomie, Adriana Director, Shared Services $139,341.01 $193.74
Longman, Robert Key Account Manager $106,478.65 $904.99
Albidone, Italo Manager Project Implementation $106,866.97 $129.94
Whitmell, Dereck Director, Solutions Delivery $121,515.23 $163.07
Gray, Richard Director, Fin Plan & Analysis $114,299.69 $157.85
McPhee, Terry General Manager Level 1 $112,231.68 $155.40
Wisternoff, John VP, Lottery Marketing $172,940.94 $5,890.23
Aronson, Donald Director, Corp Events&Comm Rel $113,417.51 $156.99
Cronin, James Sr Manager Public Relations $143,667.33 $186.54
Crawford, Mona Director, Sales & Service Initiatives $125,015.57 $172.52
Palmer, Brian Dir, Process & Implementation $119,870.35 $166.53
Bell-Murray, Lisa Director, Corp Acct & Rpt $139,673.82 $194.19
Markkula, Leo Director Treasury $131,972.49 $182.77
Bortolussi, Roy Director, Lottery Marketing $135,512.91 $185.32
Dalton, Earl VP Finance & Admin & Corp Cont. $201,298.65 $5,501.39
D'agostini, Douglas Director, Solutions Delivery $103,217.43 $143.00
Campbell, Alexander Director, Customer Service $132,919.69 $183.14
Fioravanti, Walter VP, Human Resources $205,157.42 $13,432.13
Ko, Ronald Director, Bingo Gaming $116,564.32 $156.93
Kasch, John Architect Information $108,619.85 $140.87
Barnett, Kenneth Director, Slots Racetrack Bus Dev $122,001.62 $170.04
Marinelli, Thomas Chief Technology Officer $167,899.72 $11,577.26
Myers, David VP, Sales & Service $169,364.03 $3,514.55
Brown, Greg Director, Retail Plan & Implem. $128,744.30 $154.64
Festival, Mario Architect- Security $112,838.73 $136.72
Tatasciore, John Network Architect $109,361.51 $138.68
Aube, Michel Sr Manager, Corporate Security $105,034.47 $144.59
Frair, Robert Project Director, ERM $136,860.14 $182.77
Ferrara, Francesco Senior Legal Counsel $125,321.96 $161.13
Prgomet, John Dir, HR Programs&Infrastructure $141,394.15 $179.86
Locke, Robert Dir, Facilities $124,750.09 $1,332.47
Hill, Douglas Relationship Manager $117,591.45 $163.71
Lapointe, Catherine Director, Operate & Maintain $115,200.19 $160.13
Rozeluk, Jerry Executive Director, Gaming $143,698.49 $2,199.92
Deans, Wayne Director, Internal Audit $128,748.83 $178.17
Cowie, Geoffrey Senior Legal Counsel $111,981.36 $147.21
Smith, Geoff General Manager Level 1 $130,069.68 $171.46
Yammine, Georges Executive Director, Gaming $145,250.45 $3,263.08
Glenat, Suellen Dir Employee Relations & Comm $106,910.13 $124.59
Babalis, Christos General Manager Level 3 $110,778.92 $146.70
Sepkowski, Karl Director, Marketing $117,189.65 $151.91
Kantovaara, Juha Architect Technology $107,208.78 $139.81
Pastore, Giacomo Mgr, Government Relations $101,737.71 $6,713.07
Berdowski, Alan Senior VP, Lottery $201,298.65 $13,801.80
Lockhart, Scott Design/Devel Oper Mgr Facil $100,990.37 $4,215.31
Nieder, Michael VP, Chief Information Officer $201,298.65 $12,363.16
Hill, Stephen Project Manager Level 2 $111,045.96 $2,858.95
Kozniuk, Bob Senior VP, Gaming $201,298.65 $13,239.75
Ramondt, Susan Exec Sec, Board of Directors $107,638.69 $140.98
Maddocks, David Director Development $141,751.73 $1941.00
Perugini, Tony Mgr Comm. Casinos&Corp Analysis $106,615.62 $148.26
Barbaro, Ron D. Chief Executive Officer $395,617.31 $7,846.00
Carvalho, Antonio V.P. Corp. Planning & e-Business $183,590.58 $1,247.92
Wood, Brian Chief Operating Officer $296,448.67 $9,166.19
Peters, Ingrid VP,GenCoun Crp Sec,Leg & Com $201,298.64 $14,432.61
Calderone, Bart Director of Strategic Projects $145,212.65 $193.68
Franco, Elizabeth Manager, Taxation $107,487.26 $147.11
Peltsch, Klaus Application Architect $105,009.35 $139.53
Choronzey, Karen Dir, HR Strategic Alliances & Learning $118,468.89 $161.33
Cooper, Jeff Director, Customer & Channel M $139,548.65 $366.22
Walker, Stuart General Manager Level 1 $120,123.18 $167.58
Seldon Dimock, Verity Dir, Performance & Learning $136,685.50 $152.22
Kyle, Brian Director, Business Dev $133,335.37 $178.66
Henderson, Mark Site General Manager Level 3 $121,439.52 $758.02
Uhren, Cameron General Manager Level 1 $134,562.28 $181.25
Laitinen, Christena Senior Mgr Labour Relations $101,144.96 $141.11
Gough, Lesley-Anne General Manager Level 2 $103,886.06 $138.67
Zelisney, Jackie Casino Manager $109,911.03 $152.76
Austin, David General Manager Level 2 $102,939.70 $131.19
Bailey, Rod Executive Director, Gaming $175,823.14 $1090.23
Di maurizio, Mory General Manager Level 2 $112,170.44 $147.59
Gall, Danny General Manager Level 3 $105,186.82 $121.50
Rennie, Karen General Manager Level 2 $101,975.54 $140.40
Thorburn, David General Manager Level 2 $111,698.32 $139.72
Scott, Charles Dir,Comp, Invest & Best Practices $103,563.67 $6111.14
Gibbons, Brenda Director, Procurement $136,640.40 $189.15
Birch, Michael Channel Development Manager $106,438.26 $142.53
Craig, Ron Dir, Develop & Implementation $137,548.55 $189.88
Burton, Timothy Director Taxation $136,135.94 $189.33
Brown, Gregory Director External e-Channel $127,170.37 $172.17
Flynn, Larry VP Gaming Marketing & Customer Dev $201,298.65 $3,131.64
Cameron, Chris Director, Lottery Marketing $132,093.64 $183.85
Gagesch, Karl VP Financial Planning & Analysis $172,615.71 $15,181.43
Dal din, Linda Relationship Manager $105,093.44 $144.33
Kurdyla, David V.P. Solutions Delivery $172,462.06 $10,085.64
Madden, Stephen Director Security $117,882.80 $179.79

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by Getlucky
Have you noticed that since the OLGC has changed the ENCORE it is harder to get even 1 number, as well the numbers don't seem so random, they seem to have a sequence to them. Like for instance 9609428
and even then the one's who win don't often live in the city of Toronto itself. The live in the outskirts of the city, how is that when the city has 22 million people?:rolleyes:
You are right about one thing...most people living inside big cities are always rushing...Therefore they go for quickpicks... :bawl: In the outskirts where life goes slower....The rest is academic... ;)
On another note...Lotto-Québec is the worst regarding services to players...:sick:

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 08:18 AM
If the balls were not drawned ramdomly...I would buy quick picks...

I'm counting on the ramdomness of the draws..It is my biggest asset...
:agree: :agree2:

lotto_insider
03-12-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
If the balls were not drawned ramdomly...I would buy quick picks...

I'm counting on the ramdomness of the draws..It is my biggest asset...
:agree: :agree2:

No single living or dead human being has ever been able to demonstrate that 'real random’ exists. Whatever we call random can be proven not to be so with mathematical means. In other words they cannot produce a perfectly random systems (mechanical or logical). The only way they can try produce it and guaranty that they have a ‘fair game’ where not some people just use mathematical skills to win is to monitor and control the game.

In Toronto for example I have noticed that some players of Pro Line are sometimes not allowed to enter games. These players are usually very skilled and know the teams. They try to play the same combinations many times but they are blocked by the system that just refuses to accept their entries in they are playing within a specific geographical area. It's to say that somehow they have the means to control, place, time and combination.
Anyone can confirm what I am talking about.
Let's make not doubt of it, this game is being controlled.

peter
03-12-2005, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by lotto_insider
Let's make not doubt of it, this game is being controlled. No doubt about that:agree: :agree2:

buddy5
03-12-2005, 11:59 AM
I think all of canada should just stop playing any form of lotto until the OLGC can come clean and prove it to the public that they are on the up and up! There is so much technology out there that there is know excuse why they can't show everyone how it is really done, and they sure do have all our money to do just that, have they ever heard of the media, television, computers.
Please, the OLGC is more corupted than the mafia, but then they are part of our government, you draw the conclusion.

:mad:

peter
03-12-2005, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by buddy5
I think all of canada should just stop playing any form of lotto until the OLGC can come clean and prove it to the public that they are on the up and up! There is so much technology out there that there is know excuse why they can't show everyone how it is really done, and they sure do have all our money to do just that, have they ever heard of the media, television, computers.
Please, the OLGC is more corupted than the mafia, but then they are part of our government, you draw the conclusion.

:mad:
OLGC= Organized,Liberals,Gouging, Canadians.:lol:One toonie at a time.

buddy5
03-12-2005, 12:15 PM
:gunfire: :uzi: OLGC= Organized,Liberals,Gouging, Canadians.One toonie at a time.

You couldn't have said it better Peter!

:thumb: :yes: :finger:

blingy
03-12-2005, 01:45 PM
well said all, if you go to powerball.com or megamillions websites they freely show videoclips of all the draws, dating back to a few months...

I don't understand why Canadian lotto sites can't simply post a small low res video clip of a drawing, i can't imagine that they couldn't afford it.

I also find it suspicious that when 6/49 first came out the jackpots were $500,000 and the draws were shown 'live'. When the jackpots started to climb they drawings were mysteriously taken off the air.

something to think about...

gsobier
03-12-2005, 04:43 PM
...there is a big loop-hole here... ...if they are all in on it they could run it a few times until they got something they liked... ...its not hard to re-take a video:agree:... ...when balls could out, they check for the number of big winners and Quick Picks... ...if its too high for criteria, do it again...Originally posted by blingy
well said all, if you go to powerball.com or megamillions websites they freely show videoclips of all the draws, dating back to a few months...

I don't understand why Canadian lotto sites can't simply post a small low res video clip of a drawing, i can't imagine that they couldn't afford it.

I also find it suspicious that when 6/49 first came out the jackpots were $500,000 and the draws were shown 'live'. When the jackpots started to climb they drawings were mysteriously taken off the air.

something to think about...

gsobier
03-12-2005, 04:44 PM
...all of them are poor... ...they have no reason to be helpful...Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
You are right about one thing...most people living inside big cities are always rushing...Therefore they go for quickpicks... :bawl: In the outskirts where life goes slower....The rest is academic... ;)
On another note...Lotto-Québec is the worst regarding services to players...:sick:

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 04:50 PM
No single living or dead human being has ever been able to demonstrate that 'real random’ exists. Whatever we call random can be proven not to be so with mathematical means. In other words they cannot produce a perfectly random systems (mechanical or logical). The only way they can try produce it and guaranty that they have a ‘fair game’ where not some people just use mathematical skills to win is to monitor and control the game.

In Toronto for example I have noticed that some players of Pro Line are sometimes not allowed to enter games. These players are usually very skilled and know the teams. They try to play the same combinations many times but they are blocked by the system that just refuses to accept their entries in they are playing within a specific geographical area. It's to say that somehow they have the means to control, place, time and combination.
Anyone can confirm what I am talking about.
Let's make not doubt of it, this game is being controlled. Not in my universe.... :no:

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 04:51 PM
...all of them are poor... ...they have no reason to be helpful... Hard to break a bad habit George.... :(

gsobier
03-12-2005, 05:08 PM
...OLGC and Lotto-Québec are both not very helpful to its customers... ...does anyone have any thing good to say about their own region?...

gsobier
03-12-2005, 05:11 PM
...you should take this story to the media:agree:...Originally posted by moaga
Few months ago I express my concern with OLGC. They invited me to come to the draw. I was very disappointed when I went there.

They were few people there (2 to 3 technicians for recording) plus 1 lady and 2 others guys.
I remembered having heard one the guy telling that there was no winner for the night.

I was speaking before the draw!!!!!

I went home very upset and could only notice that there was really no winner that night.
A friend of mine who got 5 numbers at one time asked OLGC why they are some people who seem to be winning all the time, he was told that these people are playing a lot of tickets.

blingy
03-12-2005, 05:20 PM
well put Gsobier, whats not to stop them from running a few draws? they do it regardless to verify randomness, why not do it a few more times to assure thats a combination thats least common...

Or... conduct a draw a week in advance, you have the winning numbers all you have to do is plug them into the main database that all quick pik machines draw from...now its just a matter of someone being at the right retail location, at the right time.

...there is a big loop-hole here... ...if they are all in on it they could run it a few times until they got something they liked... ...its not hard to re-take a video:agree:... ...when balls could out, they check for the number of big winners and Quick Picks... ...if its too high for criteria, do it again...

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 05:24 PM
I'll tell you what is really disappointing...The draws are always held in Toronto for National draws...
It should move to each province draw after draw....
It is like as they don't like transparency...
:dang:

gsobier
03-12-2005, 05:30 PM
...just like the Canadian Open... ...it has been at the same place... ...they just started to have it moved around... ...its not like they don't have enough money to move the draw around... ...there is a down side to doing this for us... ...a different machine each draw... ...tracking results in history will be more difficult... ...it would be like having "Bonus Draws" all the time:crap:...
I'll tell you what is really disappointing...The draws are always held in Toronto for National draws...
It should move to each province draw after draw....
It is like as they don't like transparency...
:dang:

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 05:30 PM
Don't worry the draws are not rigged...Politicians don't need the lottery to screw us...The sponsorship scandal is the proof of that...And it is only the tip of the iceberg...
I wish Chrétien and his crew of robbers would be in jail...but any of them will never be there... :dang:

gsobier
03-12-2005, 05:33 PM
...prove or disprove is not an easy thing to do, or is it... ...instead of Watergate, we could have Lotto-gate:lol:...Originally posted by blingy
well put Gsobier, whats not to stop them from running a few draws? they do it regardless to verify randomness, why not do it a few more times to assure thats a combination thats least common...

Or... conduct a draw a week in advance, you have the winning numbers all you have to do is plug them into the main database that all quick pik machines draw from...now its just a matter of someone being at the right retail location, at the right time.

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 05:34 PM
...just like the Canadian Open... ...it has been at the same place... ...they just started to have it moved around... ...its not like they don't have enough money to move the draw around... ...there is a down side to doing this for us... ...a different machine each draw... ...tracking results in history will be more difficult... ...it would be like having "Bonus Draws" all the time:crap:... Don't need another machine...Don't tell me they can't transport a machine George... :confused:

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 05:35 PM
...prove or disprove is not an easy thing to do, or is it... ...instead of Watergate, we could have Lotto-gate:lol:... I have a team on the case George... :eek3: :eek3: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

gsobier
03-12-2005, 05:37 PM
...you wish, nothing would stop them from using a different machine at each location... ...it would cost less for them because of the shipping costs and the man/woman power to do the move... ...they don't care about us... ...they just want to make more money...Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
Don't need another machine...Don't tell me they can't transport a machine George... :confused:

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 05:38 PM
...you wish, nothing would stop them from using a different machine at each location... ...it would cost less for them because of the shipping costs... ...they don't care about us... ...they just want to make more money... But they would lose...I would track histories by provinces... :lol: :agree: :agree2: :D :cool:

gsobier
03-12-2005, 05:38 PM
:agree2:Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
I have a team on the case George... :eek3: :eek3: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

gsobier
03-12-2005, 05:42 PM
...that is if they would tell you where the draw is being held... ...all they need to do is keep that confidential with the excuse it would make it more fair for all to ensure the randomness of the draw results... ...they can decide and stonewall you... ...there is nothing you could do about it if they took that position...Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
But they would lose...I would track histories by provinces... :lol: :agree: :agree2: :D :cool:

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 05:42 PM
This would be actually a great way to sell tickets...It would bring crowds to the lotto-retailers...With some funny publicity stunt like winning cars (only inside the province where the draws are held) etc..I can think of thousands of marketting products and ideas here...
They are a bunch of clown amateurs...They don't know how to increase the sales of tickets..bunch of... :clown: :dang:

gsobier
03-12-2005, 05:45 PM
...the wrong people are incharge:lol:...Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
This would be actually a great way to sell tickets...It would bring crowds to the lotto-retailers...With some funny publicity stunt like winning cars (only inside the province where the draws are held) etc..I can think of thousands of marketting products and ideas here...
They are a bunch of clown amateurs...They don't know how to increase the sales of tickets..bunch of... :clown: :dang:

lotto_insider
03-12-2005, 05:55 PM
...they don't care about us... ...they just want to make more money...

Yes indeed they do not care about us, who tried hard to win. Most lotto player just trust them and play without questions.

Once in a while they show us a winner but they never published those who are winning regularly.
The answer to all of these questions is: BECOME AN INSIDER.

Dennis Bassboss
03-12-2005, 05:58 PM
Yes indeed they do not care about us, who tried hard to win. Most lotto player just trust them and play without questions.

Once in a while they show us a winner but they never published those who are winning regularly.
The answer to all of these questions is: BECOME AN INSIDER. In the meantime I'll win a few more here... :lol: :agree2:

baileyb8
03-13-2005, 11:44 PM
:rolleyes: i dont know..i play both ..quick picks and my own. i like to get the quick pics a few days earlier before the draw, so i have an idea what not to play...lol:lol:

baileyb8
03-13-2005, 11:53 PM
orLT can hack back to the location of this glueckspilz computer and location. ..just a thought ;)

mon
03-14-2005, 05:42 AM
I want to see what lotto Que has to say to me so I just sent them an email asking why they no longer show the draw on tv and why they wait an hour after tkt counters close before doing the draw . I wonder if they will even answer me ?:)

Getlucky
03-14-2005, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by mon

Mon, I thought about what you said about holding back on giving up the jackpot on Sunday when I checked my ticket and saw that there were NO WINNERS for Saturday's draw. So the jackpot grows. More people will buy tickets and spend more than they normally would just for the chance at a BIGGER WIN.
YOU HAVE A GOOD POINT.

blingy
03-14-2005, 02:12 PM
If they started to do show the draws live, something like this may happen....

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=lotto.wmv

lotto_insider
03-14-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by baileyb8
:rolleyes: i dont know..i play both ..quick picks and my own. i like to get the quick pics a few days earlier before the draw, so i have an idea what not to play...lol:lol:

Do not play Quick Pick and your own numbers on the same ticket. Play a ticket with only quick pick and another with your own selections.

Dennis Bassboss
03-14-2005, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by mon
I want to see what lotto Que has to say to me so I just sent them an email asking why they no longer show the draw on tv and why they wait an hour after tkt counters close before doing the draw . I wonder if they will even answer me ?:) They will...after a very long wait...and what they'll tell you will be total nonsense... :sick:

gsobier
03-14-2005, 04:08 PM
...I'm peeing my pants laughing:lol:... ...the video was from a draw going wrong in Poland...Originally posted by blingy
If they started to do show the draws live, something like this may happen....

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=lotto.wmv

blingy
03-14-2005, 05:14 PM
HAHA i know! does that mean that everyone won?

...I'm peeing my pants laughing:lol:... ...the video was from a draw going wrong in Poland...

peter
03-14-2005, 05:26 PM
Do not play Quick Pick and your own numbers on the same ticket. Play a ticket with only quick pick and another with your own selections.
I did'nt know you could play both on the same ticket, never heard of it, how is that possible?:confused:

gsobier
03-14-2005, 05:35 PM
...is there a Quick Pick:sick: box on your play slip form in your region?... ...OLGC forms have one for each board (10 of them)...Originally posted by peter
I did'nt know you could play both on the same ticket, never heard of it, how is that possible?:confused:

gsobier
03-14-2005, 05:38 PM
...what the lady was saying was, there was a techinical problem and she was being polite by begging for forgiveness from all the viewers... ...I'm sure they fixed the problem... ...how, is not known:notme:...Originally posted by blingy
HAHA i know! does that mean that everyone won?

peter
03-14-2005, 05:45 PM
...is there a Quick Pick:sick: box on your play slip form in your region?... ...OLGC forms have one for each board (10 of them)...
No there is not, that's why I was wondering, if you want a qp or qpick(s) you have to ask the clerk for a separate ticket, they cannot be combined.
Interesting how regions vary in format, why not standardize everything, right across the nation?

blingy
03-14-2005, 05:50 PM
Gsobier, are you polish?

...what the lady was saying was, there was a techinical problem and she was being polite by begging for forgiveness from all the viewers... ...I'm sure they fixed the problem... ...how, is not known:notme:...

gsobier
03-14-2005, 05:52 PM
...there are many such differences... ...Stoopid 7:burnt: is one of the biggest...Originally posted by peter
No there is not, that's why I was wondering, if you want a qp or qpick(s) you have to ask the clerk for a separate ticket, they cannot be combined.
Interesting how regions vary in format, why not standardize everything, right across the nation?

gsobier
03-14-2005, 05:57 PM
...lets just say there are a few here I know about who post that are:D...Originally posted by blingy
Gsobier, are you polish?

peter
03-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Gsobier, are you polish?
An amazing resemblance to the pope, I would say.:lol:
Now if only George could bless our tickets.:lol: :wavey:

gsobier
03-14-2005, 06:01 PM
:lol::rolling::lol:Originally posted by peter
An amazing resemblance to the pope, I would say.:lol:
Now if only George could bless our tickets.:lol: :wavey:

arcwelder
03-14-2005, 07:38 PM
Peter
by replying "lets just say there are a few here I know about who post that are" George didn't say that he is:confused:

George
"a few here I know about who post" and also few who just lurk:wavey:

peter
03-14-2005, 07:59 PM
Originally posted by arcwelder
Peter
by replying "lets just say there are a few here I know about who post that are" George didn't say that he is:confused:

George
"a few here I know about who post" and also few who just lurk:wavey: Your right, he did'nt say, did he, what differance is it if he's Polish, maybe be he's Latino, Toronto's full of Latino;s

peter
03-14-2005, 08:04 PM
I myself think Pradeep and George are one and the same, I've seen Posts by G-Pak that resemble posts made by Gsobier, and Pradeep. just my 2 cents, I could be wrong.:confused: both bio's say they are systems programmers, go fiqure.:confused:

arcwelder
03-14-2005, 08:30 PM
That video shows that lottery in Poland is not (yet) being controlled:rolling:

peter
03-14-2005, 08:44 PM
George, at least my Polish clock still works, for those that are curious, maybe you could provide the link.:lol:

peter
03-14-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by arcwelder
That video shows that lottery in Poland is not (yet) being controlled:rolling:
Now I know what happened to my 13/31 last draw:lol:

Dennis Bassboss
03-14-2005, 08:48 PM
...I'm peeing my pants laughing:lol:... ...the video was from a draw going wrong in Poland...
This was really a ramdom draw... :lol: :lol: :lol:

gsobier
03-14-2005, 09:27 PM
:lol::rolling::lol:Originally posted by peter
I myself think Pradeep and George are one and the same, I've seen Posts by G-Pak that resemble posts made by Gsobier, and Pradeep. just my 2 cents, I could be wrong.:confused: both bio's say they are systems programmers, go fiqure.:confused:

LottoBug
03-15-2005, 06:11 PM
ahhhhhhhh now that makes very good sense. The more I think and checked out their posts, the more it looks that way !!!

Good deduction, Peter!

gsobier
03-18-2005, 07:57 PM
...you wondering why we could not standardize everything, right across the nation?:lol::rolling::lol:

...here is what Ontario Players are told:rolleyes:...
On a LOTTO SUPER 7 Selection Slip, mark seven numbers from 1 to 47 on up to five boards (each play costs $2). Or play a Quick Pick and the lottery terminal will randomly select your numbers. For each board you play, the lottery terminal will also generate two free random:sick: sets of numbers.

...In B.C., they are told this instead...
When you play Lotto Super 7, think seven - for seven numbers to choose. Lotto Super 7 is the game that gives you three selections of seven numbers for $2!

...notice B.C. is $2 for 3 plays... ...its $2 for each play in Ontario... ...yes, there are 3 lines all together... ...the point is, B.C. is able to say $2 for 3 plays and Ontario can't:D... ...its simply all marketing BS... ...just another lie to the public in plain sight:D...

Originally posted by peter

luckystrike
03-18-2005, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Getlucky

IT'S LIKE THERE ARE MORE WAYS TO WIN NOW..2 WITH THE B #...NOT ONCE HAVE I SEEN THAT HAPPEN...:dang:

SOMETHING STINKS IN DENMARK...no offence to anyone..just an expression... :dang:

luckystrike
03-18-2005, 08:47 PM
THE ONLY WAY THAT I KNOW OF HOW WINNING # 'S ARE SELECTED IS WITH A PENCIL...A SELECTION SLIP, A GOOD THEORY AND BEING TO THE TERMINAL BEFORE 9:00 p.m.ON DRAW DAY....

JUST MY 2C'S.... :hair:

blingy
03-18-2005, 08:49 PM
I've been buying 6/49 tix since they've changed the format for winning and i've gotten more than a few tix with 2 and the Bonus and plenty of 4/6 so its been good to me!

do u usually pic your own numbers or quick piks?

Originally posted by luckystrike
IT'S LIKE THERE ARE MORE WAYS TO WIN NOW..2 WITH THE B #...NOT ONCE HAVE I SEEN THAT HAPPEN...:dang:

SOMETHING STINKS IN DENMARK...no offence to anyone..just an expression... :dang:

blingy
03-18-2005, 08:52 PM
GSobier, i think they do this to maximize profit. I was talking to a Lotto clerk and he was telling me that some absurd percentage ( from what i recall about 50%) of tickets are sold in the east mainly Ont. so it makes perfect sense from a business standpoint to charge $2 per line...

one perk besides the gorgeous mountains of living on the westcoast but i do think its unfair I mean its a national lottery giving everyone equal opportunity to win the jackpot so why not make it $2 per 3 plays all across the board.

...you wondering why we could not standardize everything, right across the nation?:lol::rolling::lol:

...here is what Ontario Players are told:rolleyes:...
On a LOTTO SUPER 7 Selection Slip, mark seven numbers from 1 to 47 on up to five boards (each play costs $2). Or play a Quick Pick and the lottery terminal will randomly select your numbers. For each board you play, the lottery terminal will also generate two free random:sick: sets of numbers.

...In B.C., they are told this instead...
When you play Lotto Super 7, think seven - for seven numbers to choose. Lotto Super 7 is the game that gives you three selections of seven numbers for $2!

...notice B.C. is $2 for 3 plays... ...its $2 for each play in Ontario... ...yes, there are 3 lines all together... ...the point is, B.C. is able to say $2 for 3 plays and Ontario can't:D... ...its simply all marketing BS... ...just another lie to the public in plain sight:D...

luckystrike
03-18-2005, 08:53 PM
I've been buying 6/49 tix since they've changed the format for winning and i've gotten more than a few tix with 2 and the Bonus and plenty of 4/6 so its been good to me!

do u usually pic your own numbers or quick piks?

I ALWAYS PICK MY OWN blingy... I THINK WE HAD A CONVERSATION ABOUT THIS WHEN YOU FIRST JOINED..SOMETHING STRIKES ME ABOUT YOU USING A CALCULATOR WITH YOUR THEORY....PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG.... :agree:

Dennis Bassboss
03-18-2005, 08:58 PM
Many jackpots have also been won...When I want to check on a winner I go to the official lotto sites...
They do post lots of winners there..But no numbers or strategies...And of course nothing about these winners winning numbers before the draw.... :dang:

Dennis Bassboss
03-18-2005, 09:00 PM
Many jackpots have also been won...When I want to check on a winner I go to the official lotto sites...
They do post lots of winners there..But no numbers or strategies...And of course nothing about these winners winning numbers before the draw.... :dang:
So I almost never go there... :lol:

gsobier
03-18-2005, 09:16 PM
...I'm afraid the trend is the other way:bawl: where its $2 for 1 line with 2 free ones:sick:... ...Québec is going to be like this eventually according to Dennis... ...its better the the house like this because Quick Picks:sick: tend to win less...

GSobier, i think they do this to maximize profit. I was talking to a Lotto clerk and he was telling me that some absurd percentage ( from what i recall about 50%) of tickets are sold in the east mainly Ont. so it makes perfect sense from a business standpoint to charge $2 per line...

one perk besides the gorgeous mountains of living on the westcoast but i do think its unfair I mean its a national lottery giving everyone equal opportunity to win the jackpot so why not make it $2 per 3 plays all across the board.

Dennis Bassboss
03-18-2005, 09:31 PM
...I'm afraid the trend is the other way:bawl: where its $2 for 1 line with 2 free ones:sick:... ...Québec is going to be like this eventually according to Dennis... ...its better the the house like this because Quick Picks:sick: tend to win less... Win much less...and doesn't bring crowds with slips to be validated to the cash register...According to the brains at Lotto-Québec... :dang::flush:

troller
03-21-2005, 02:28 PM
Has anyone seen the movie where John Travolta plays a con man in a lotto cheat? He had different sized balls that were one millimeter smaller that would fit into the hole to be spit out. He switches those balls right at the last minute before the draw. The other balls are one millimeter bigger than the hole and will never get chosen. He gives the winning numbers to his friends but somehow the word got out and more than one winner resulted. That is one way to cheat.

Also, did anyone catch the news on Friday, where a person won a settlement from the Lotto Corp in Toronto, and they did not want to disclose his amount won, stating that if he told the amount that he would not get a cent. He sued over a ticket that he checked at a convienence store and the clerk stole his ticket and said that he did not win anything. Well, he did win and he successfully sued for the money. However, his winnings were 250,000 and the lotto corp only gave him 100,000. He had to sue to get the rest. Well, once in court something happened and he got a settlement or something larger than the rest of the money. The lotto corp would not reveal what that settlement was and when questioned by the press, said nothing turned around and left in a hurry.

I think the lotto corp is scamming. And I do believe it is using the computer to figure out which ticket is least played. And when it finds that out it then decided whether they will pay it out or not.

I use to win all the time at Keno, now it is impossible. I get so close it hurts. How is it possible that I am one-off the winning numbers all the time now? I have a chart that shows clearly how the numbers are falling and it is so simple to pick a least a winner once in a while, but the numbers seem to change in the most un-opperotune time, to loose by one number. This is definitely a scam.

And those 649 winners always are on the outskirts of T.O. eventhough the majority of tickets are bought in T.O. Now there is a scam. We need to have a look into this. Stop thinking you will win one day when there is no hope at this point.

We need to get someone to look into this. We need a lawyer and quick. Does no good to complain on this site since no one will hear you and do something about it. And if the lotto corp hears of our whinning, they just might hide further into the depths of obscurity. Burning all the evidence.

I would say Glockenspeil is probably correct and is an X-employee that is revealing the truth.

The Government is playing the following game with the people.... make them all hurt in the pocket book so bad that they can never pay off their bills through work....thus relying on the lottery to make ends meet. That way they spend all their hard earned money and never get out of debt, and the Government makes money on both ends... taxes and lottery spending. Notice all the casinos showing up all over the place? Notice the casino games on TV lately: poker and now craps on Global!!? Now if that wasn't a way to entice people to become gamblers... hmmm, then what is up with that?

LottoBug
03-21-2005, 03:52 PM
Lesson in this..........

Don't bet or play the OLGC lotteries at all if you think it is rigged !!!

Plain and simple !!!!

:agree:

troller
03-21-2005, 03:56 PM
So you are saying, if you have a chance of getting mugged on the street, don't walk on that street. Well, then the criminal wins. The lottery use to be fare, now it's not, so we are to stop playing it? How about making it fair again, that way we players win?!

Don't turn a blind eye to it.. we have enough people noticing that things are not as they should be and you are saying to turn a blind eye to it and just forget what you see? Sounds like you might be one of them. I notice that you come from the Bloor street area, that is where the lottery corp is located. Maybe you are one of those cheaters... huh!?!?!??!

LottoBug
03-21-2005, 06:21 PM
"The lottery used to be fare and now it is not?"...... because you are not winning anymore? What a crock of **** !

I'm just as tired as you are BUT I do not complain......

If I had solid proof that the OLGC really is scamming us, then I would do something like making an inquiry to THEM instead of complaining and complaining in this forum cause it would do no one any good anyhow and also because as far as OLGC is concerned you and me and countless others are just numbers.

You must be a super idiot to think that I work for them and watch this forum for people who are a perennial complainer and loser so I can report it back to them and so then they can make sure that you're numbers are not picked for the jackpot !!! Do you like that analogy?

If you're losing all the time and think that they are scamming you, then don't play.

......and YES, if you thnk the street is where the muggers are always doing their business, then why the hell would you want to walk in that street?

Quit complaining and just play or don't play. As simple as that !

troller
03-21-2005, 08:40 PM
stop with the personal insults, makes you look bad. Stick to the issue and come out with some proof of good doing of OLGC as a lot of people are proving a lot of wrong doing. A why are you sticking up for them when everyone else seems to think that there is something going on? Hmmmm sounds like you are working for them.:lol:

Originally posted by LottoBug
I would like to know how you guys are doing with respect to your winnings?

Are the numbers you bet on the same as the ones you posted here?

Thanks

Only someone that works for a lotto corp would ask a question like that.:dizzy:

That is why I thought you worked for the lotto corp. What kind of question is that?:eek: :rolleyes:

:o

The point is that there is some fishy things going on and it all has to do with the lottery. Not our opinions. But the overall numbers being chosen and how they are chosen. Also the winners and their location. Not a personal thing, but an observation by many on this board and many other. Stick to the subject stop with the personal attacks.

LottoBug
03-21-2005, 10:40 PM
What I said before still goes..... I am not about to argue with you more than I had already as clearly you do not understand anything. I don't have time for it !

I did not say anything personal nor did I condone OLGC. I don't care about them as I don't give a damn about you. Both of you can go to hell, in my opinion....

I bet and play the lotteries. If I win (and I do constantly) then good for me. If I lose (and I have lost plently), that was my own choosing and it was my own fault as I chose the numbers.

I do not have anything against the OLGC cause it is fair game in my opinion. I do not believe that they rig the lotteries therefore I do not complain if I lose and therefore I continue to play so. And I do not work for OLGC. IF I did, there's no point of me continuing to play or bet cause I would already be rich (the way these morons are paid salaries), don't you think?

Understand?

p.s. END OF STORY..... no more replies from me

peter
03-22-2005, 12:05 AM
First off, It is a fact, that as a condition of employment at the gaming office, you are not allowed to play any of the lottery games, I'm sure there are ways around this.
Do I think the lottery is rigged, yes, but I continue to play, because it is my choice to do so,
Lottery is gambling, if you have a problem with gambling, call 1-800 they don't give a damn. We are responsible for our own actions.
If you enjoy the lotto, then play, but play responsibly.
Just my 2 cents.

Godload
03-22-2005, 04:30 AM
I don't think the lottery is rigged, they don't need to rig it, just the mathematical odds of winning make it almost impossible to win it. All you mathematicians out there if someone told you if you put down this money and if you beat the one in thirteen million odd you can get back a profit of 4 million fold would you take it? You don't need to rig a one in thirteen million odd chances of winning, probability will take care of itself.
As for jackpots being won in locations, I think its a basis of number of tickets sold in comparison to the population density of the area. For example just from population I would guess the majority of jackpots won would be in Ontario and Quebec just because out of 30 million in Canada your looking at probably 18 million in those two provinces.
I am not sure what the population in PEI is but I would bet the population in New Brunswick is greater than PEI therefore its more likely more people play in New Brunswick therefore they have more jackpot winners.
Have you seen Good Will Hunting, Robbin Williams is talking to a reknown math scholar about going to purchase a lottery ticket so he can win the jackpot. The math scholar tells him you have a better chance of being struck by lightning 3 times than winning the jackpot in a lottery. How many people have been struck by lightning 3 times let alone once. That is if your not walking around intentionally in a lightning storm with a graphite rod attached to your body. Not to say it doesn't happen but the odds of it happening are very very low. No need to stack a game where you have odds of 13 million or greater stacked against ya. Probability takes care of itself. Why risk a cash cow by rigging it when the consequences are so dire. Something like that would get out and then no one would play. They can make money by letting probability take care of the odds. I am sure if it was rigged people who are friends of people working at the lottery corporation or relations would be winning alot. Something like that is puts out a pattern and would cause suspicion. The temptation would be too great if it was rigged not to have friends or relations winning. Then come tax time joe smoe who works at the lottery corporation has a net worth that grows every year by hundreds of thousands. Wouldn't that be suspicious. The government would have to be very stupid to risk rigging the lotto considering the consequences would be so dire if it got out.

peter
03-22-2005, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by troller
stop with the personal insults,
Troller, When I hit the jackpot, I'll send you a case of "BUG" spray, and you can disinfect Bloor Street.:lol: :wavey:

peter
03-22-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Godload
The government would have to be very stupid to risk rigging the lotto considering the consequences would be so dire if it got out.
Is this the same government that thought adscam would'nt happen.

Karnac
03-22-2005, 06:31 PM
Whether or not it's the same government, it is the same Canadian public.
Perhaps Sheila Fraser should expand her mandate and focus on the Olgc and theTrillium Foundation......:rolleyes:

nipsirc
03-23-2005, 02:37 PM
First off, It is a fact, that as a condition of employment at the gaming office, you are not allowed to play any of the lottery games, I'm sure there are ways around this.
Do I think the lottery is rigged, yes, but I continue to play, because it is my choice to do so,
Lottery is gambling, if you have a problem with gambling, call 1-800 they don't give a damn. We are responsible for our own actions.
If you enjoy the lotto, then play, but play responsibly.
Just my 2 cents.

Now for once I agree with you 100% on this one.

If only you can be that consistent !!:lol:

jillian1
03-23-2005, 10:22 PM
MON..I have questions to..For instance has anyone ever noticed when the jackpots reach an unbelievable high amount the results are NOT posted until MUCH ,MUCH later after the draw..Any other time OLGC will post them almost immediately on their site..I have to wonder when it is so high why would it take them that much longer to post..Like you said..Inquiring minds want to know?

bro
06-15-2005, 02:32 PM
Speaking of delays, I noticed that lately the Keno draws results are not out until 10:30PM and sometimes at 11PM. Wow, I use to see results at 9:45-9:50PM

And, the OLGC changed all their terminals. They also changed the old 649 tickets for some reason. If you have an old ticket and try and play it, it won't work. Why? What difference is the old ticket to the new? I have yet to find out any differences other than the new ones only work!

Why have one $22 million winner when you could easily spread that out to many winners. Infact 22 winners at a million dollars each. Wouldn't this be so much more nicer? After all, in this day and age a million dollars is not enough to retire on, but it would be nice to be able to get out of debt and buy a few toys. Possibly open up a business etc...

This would make a lot more economic cents to be able to spread the wealth. I am sure the world would be a better place for it. And you always have another chance to win again. But.... not in this current environment that we live in. Unless you live someplace away from the big city!

powerball
07-24-2005, 09:50 PM
Unfortunately, this is not true. The Canadian lottery corporations neligently let their own employees, retailers and other insiders play and win their own lotteries. :eek: Many US lotteries prohibit this obvious conflict of interest. This is why some people think that the lotteries are rigged.

I have watched the lottery draws live. It is not rigged, but just like official numbers released have not been 100.0% accurate, their draw procedures are not 100.0% cheat-proof.

Do I think the lottery is rigged, yes,

powerball
07-24-2005, 10:00 PM

I have seen the draws live. I didn't see anybody run tests before the draws. The ball set was brought into the room, put into the drum, and an employee pushes a button to start the draw.

There is only one ball set for Lotto 6/49 and a back-up set. They occasionally measure the balls to ensure that there is no bias so it is a waste of time predicting the next draw based on previous results. :agree: Lotto 6/49 and Super 7 have separate ball sets, and are drawn only in Toronto.

Brad
07-25-2005, 12:26 AM
<nevermind>

bro
08-15-2005, 07:55 AM
OLGC is rigged, how else can you have the same amount of winnings for a certain number of winning picks?

For instance:
Compare the winning hands and see how many of these hands had to equal a $10 winner. It just so happens that there are always enough winners in each draw to equal enough players to win $10 if you were to split the pot equally.
RESULTS
Sat., August 13 $13,721,110.00
6 - 0 $4,036,336.00
5 + bonus - 0 $288,309.70
5 - 83 $2,869.50
4 - 5,411 $83.40
3 - 108,735 $10.00 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
2 + bonus 69,498 $5.00

Wed., August 10 $12,527,284.00
6 - 1 $3,908,736.00
5 + bonus - 6 $42,849.40
5 - 122 $1,740.80
4 - 6,135 $65.60
3 - 108,601 $10.00 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
2 + bonus - 66,113 $5.00

Sat., August 6 $14,808,826.00
6 - 1 $7,509,872.00
5 + bonus - 0 $309,380.60
5 - 118 $2,165.90
4 - 6,154 $78.70
3 - 112,779 $10.00 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
2 + bonus - 90,365 $5.00

Wed., August 3 $12,113,306.00
6 - 0 $3,178,542.00
5 + bonus - 1 $227,038.70
5 - 125 $1,500.40
4 - 7,535 $47.10
3 - 130,446 $10.00 <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
2 + bonus - 88,059 $5.00

mirage
08-15-2005, 01:03 PM
Bro,
I'm not going to inflate thread by quoting, so,
Re: stats in previous posting. I'm curious, you think there should be a bigger fluctuation between draws than what is shown? Why??

GillesD
08-15-2005, 08:40 PM
bro

The number of $10 winners will vary somewhat but on the long run, it will be near the expected value as the number of tickets sold is very large and the odds for this category of winner is well known (about 1.765%). The following table gives the data for the last 10 draws: first the date of the draw, then the total sales followed by the numbers of $10. winners and the expected number of winners and finally the % difference between actual and expected.

13 / 08: $13,721,110 -- 108,735 -- 121,089 : -10.20%
10 / 08: $12,527,284 -- 108,601 -- 110,553 : -01.77%
06 / 08: $14,808,826 -- 112,719 -- 130,688 : -13.75%
03 / 08: $12,113,306 -- 130,446 -- 106,900 : +22.03%
30 / 07: $13,696,560 -- 109,117 -- 120,872 : -09.73%
27 / 08: $14,873,038 -- 125,157 -- 131,255 : -04.65%
23 / 08: $13,533,932 -- 111,484 -- 119,437 : -06.66%
20 / 07: $14,700,708 -- 137,385 -- 129,734 : +05.90%
16 / 07: $13,932,402 -- 108,278 -- 122,953 : -11.94%
13 / 07: $13,003,886 -- 128,626 -- 114,759 : +12.08%

As you can see, it does vary a bit (from +22.0% to -13.8%) but for those 10 draws, the average is -1.9%. From that, I do not see how you can say the lottery is rigged. I would say it just follows the expected odds. I would expect similar variation for the $5 winners (with 2/6 +B).

I know, I know 108,735 and 108,601 $10 winners in consecutive draws may look bizarre but then, what can you say when the same number comes out in two. three or four consecutive draws? Bizarre, rigged or simply: it is bound to happen sometimes. Even more, if you look at the whole history of Lotto 6/49 (2250 draws), I would not be surprised that you would have 2 draws with the same number of $10. winners (or at least within ±5).

kosteczki
08-23-2005, 01:24 AM
I am off topic I know but, GillesD, do you work for OLGC???

nextlotto
08-25-2005, 12:10 PM
Whether the lottery is rigged or not is up for debate. But based from my own experience with Canada's 6/49, it's not a very good game to play if you're trying to hit the bigger prizes. These are the facts:

1. This is a game that can be played by people employed by OLGC.

2. The drawings are not televised.

3. Many of the winners are "Anonymous"

4. The cost of each bet is too high and the winnings too low. So if you're a big player who makes many bets, the winnings do not help offset the cost.

I've studied this game quite a bit and compared it with other 6/49 games around the world. From what I can see, Canada's 6/49 game is quite different in the way it behaves and very difficult to predict. It may be because they have really good machines or it may be because someone is rigging it but in the end, you decide where you want to place your hard earned money in. A game that you believe you can win in or a game you don't. For me I don't believe in the Canadian lottery.

mirage
08-25-2005, 03:42 PM
(Originally posted by kosteczki)

I am off topic I know but, GillesD, do you work for OLGC???

kosteczki,

I'm pretty sure GillesD does not work for OLGC. Just because he has a lot of factual data at his finger tips does not mean he works for OLGC. His profile states he does not even live in Ontario, but in Montreal, Quebec! He probably knows more about data than OLGC employees except for the super number crunchers who work there. I believe that he's just well informed. He is generous enough to provide lots of free numerical data for this site. Just because he enjoys numbers and facts, that's all. However, I should probably have let him answer your question. :)

mirage
08-25-2005, 03:46 PM
(Originally posted by nextlotto)

Whether the lottery is rigged or not is up for debate. But based from my own experience with Canada's 6/49, it's not a very good game to play if you're trying to hit the bigger prizes. These are the facts:

1. This is a game that can be played by people employed by OLGC.

2. The drawings are not televised.

4. The cost of each bet is too high and the winnings too low. So if you're a big player who makes many bets, the winnings do not help offset the cost.

I've studied this game quite a bit and compared it with other 6/49 games around the world. From what I can see, Canada's 6/49 game is quite different in the way it behaves and very difficult to predict. It may be because they have really good machines or it may be because someone is rigging it but in the end, you decide where you want to place your hard earned money in. A game that you believe you can win in or a game you don't. For me I don't believe in the Canadian lottery.

nextlotto,

so where are you and what game would you recommed to play?

blingy
08-26-2005, 09:42 AM

This statement is false...I've never known any big winners not to be identified and remain anonymous. Its a legal contract you sign prior to receiving your payment that allows the lotto corporation to use your identity, picture etc as they see fit. Of course, they dont post your person info, just your name.

In the US you can remain anonymous but as far as I know in Canada you can't.

am i mistaken?

nextlotto
08-26-2005, 01:50 PM
Hi Mirage,

I can't really recommend any other lotteries in Canada to play. You can try some of other lotteries around the world though but make sure you check in to the rules, cost, and winnings.

I'm currently trying my hand at the stocks and other investment products since I can apply pretty much use what I've learned by playing the lottery (Stats, trends etc).

nextlotto
08-26-2005, 02:04 PM
Hi Blingy,

In the states, by law, all winners are public record. Which means anyone can go and look it up. It's not so here. Yes, one does have to agree to have his or her name published but that doesn't mean the lottery corporations are required to publish it. When they do it's geared towards a specific market, it's usually a senior citizen, student or a person from an area where they sell lots of tickets, like Scarborough.

From my point of view, even if they do publish each and every name on their website somewhere or like the charity big ticket thing in Toronto Star, I would still choose not play due to any of the three other reasons in my previous post.

I just think they need to develop better products, rules and trust with their consumers.

Anyways, that's why I've stopped playing Canadian Lotteries.

Cheers everyone:)

PAB
08-27-2005, 04:47 AM
Hi Everyone,

I Notice that "Gluecksplilz" Began this Thread on the 20th of February 2005, and then as if by MAGIC, Disappeared!.
Do you think the Question ...
"DO YOU OR HAVE YOU WORKED FOR THE LOTTO CORP?, IF SO WHY DIVULGE ALL THIS INFO?."
... Frightened them Off?.
It does Appear on Reading his Initial Post that he has had at Least some Affiliation with the Lotto Corporation, But More Important, the Lotto is FIXED. Nice Statement for All the Conspiracists out there.
This Thread has Indeed taken Many Interesting Turns.

All the Best.
PAB
:wavey:

mirage
08-27-2005, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by PAB
Hi Everyone,

I Notice that "Gluecksplilz" Began this Thread on the 20th of February 2005, and then as if by MAGIC, Disappeared!.
Do you think the Question ...
"DO YOU OR HAVE YOU WORKED FOR THE LOTTO CORP?, IF SO WHY DIVULGE ALL THIS INFO?."
... Frightened them Off?.
It does Appear on Reading his Initial Post that he has had at Least some Affiliation with the Lotto Corporation, But More Important, the Lotto is FIXED. Nice Statement for All the Conspiracists out there.
This Thread has Indeed taken Many Interesting Turns.

All the Best.
PAB

PAB,

I take it you don't agree with the conspiracists or do you?
Or do you think the fellow is just trying to stir up controversy, to scare people away from developing systems particularly?

Sorry, I haven't followed all your posts but in other threads you seem to have been seriously persuing filter type formulas and techniques. You seem really intent on developing these. Is this just some fun or do you really think it might lead to a win?

(What part of UK are you in? Well, I don't really expect you to answer this if it is too personal. I was born in Sussex, Southeastern part of England, my mother's family is mostly in the London, UK, area.)

All the best!

mirage
08-27-2005, 10:45 AM
(Originally posted by nextlotto)

Hi Mirage,

I can't really recommend any other lotteries in Canada to play. You can try some of other lotteries around the world though but make sure you check in to the rules, cost, and winnings.

I'm currently trying my hand at the stocks and other investment products since I can apply pretty much use what I've learned by playing the lottery (Stats, trends etc).

Yeah, i "hear" what you are saying....
I have not much looked into lottos around the world, yet, really.

Re: stocks and investments - for sure I would be doing the same thing... I just need a little capital to get started...
Thanks all the same! :)

jenjen
08-30-2005, 12:34 AM
Hi All,

:D There is a website emerging out to help :confused: :confused: on the lottery. Check out this website : http://www.winlotterytips.com

tomtom
08-30-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by nextlotto

The best 6/49 lottery game all around the globe is Western49. The guys use a ball machine and tickets are 50cents, while the prizes are quite fair.... unfortunately, it seems it's not offered out of province(s) - online, so gotta either be a visitor or resident in order to play it...

tomtom
08-30-2005, 04:04 AM
It seems even better may be the Atlantic49. The guys also use ball machines, 2 tickets (either own numbers or quick picks) for a dollar, and prizes are very good. A 1.000.000 main prize, almost 65000 for a 5 +B , etc….

Further, it seems those guys have a quite fine lower odds game -Pik 4, and also a quite nice Keno (70 numbers DAILY game) where for example the 9/9/20 with odds of about 1: 387.000 would bring 50.000 to a lucky winner. Of course, 10/ 10 would bring much more….

Here (www.alc.ca) is a link to their web site

PAB
08-30-2005, 04:23 AM
Hi mirage,

Originally posted by mirage
I take it you don't agree with the conspiracists or do you? ...
I Must Admit that I am a Big Conspiracist ( Kennedy, Maryln Monroe, Princess Diana, & was there Really a Moon Landing, to Name a Few ).

... or do you think the fellow is just trying to stir up controversy, to scare people away from developing systems particularly?.
That is an Interesting Comment. I Don't think it Matters what he Says, Or Whether he Did Or Does have an Affiliation with the Lotto Corporation, it is Human Nature to try and Beat the Odds and Win. As Long as there are Winners on a Fairly Regular Basis we think that it could Just be us Next Draw.

... in other threads you seem to have been seriously persuing filter type formulas and techniques. You seem really intent on developing these. Is this just some fun or do you really think it might lead to a win?.
I Love Numbers & Statistics. I Really do Believe that Using Filters to Reduce the Number of Combinations can Possibly give a Slight Edge. Saying that However, we ALL Know that EVERY Combination has EXACTLY the Same Chance of Being Drawn as Any Other as Far as the Odds are Concerned. But in Reality, there are Trends that Occur and Certain Statistics that Jump Out, Albeit for Past Draws, we Just Hope they Last Long Enough for us to Get a Piece of the Action ( who am I Kidding! ).

I Actually Live in Surrey, which is a Lovely Part of the South of England. You didn't Say Where you Actually are.
Oh well, Back to my Filters.

Good Luck.
All the Best.
PAB

mirage
08-30-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by PAB
Hi mirage,

I Must Admit that I am a Big Conspiracist ( Kennedy, Maryln Monroe, Princess Diana, & was there Really a Moon Landing, to Name a Few ).

That is an Interesting Comment. I Don't think it Matters what he Says, Or Whether he Did Or Does have an Affiliation with the Lotto Corporation, it is Human Nature to try and Beat the Odds and Win. As Long as there are Winners on a Fairly Regular Basis we think that it could Just be us Next Draw.

I Love Numbers & Statistics. I Really do Believe that Using Filters to Reduce the Number of Combinations can Possibly give a Slight Edge. Saying that However, we ALL Know that EVERY Combination has EXACTLY the Same Chance of Being Drawn as Any Other as Far as the Odds are Concerned. But in Reality, there are Trends that Occur and Certain Statistics that Jump Out, Albeit for Past Draws, we Just Hope they Last Long Enough for us to Get a Piece of the Action ( who am I Kidding! ).

I Actually Live in Surrey, which is a Lovely Part of the South of England. You didn't Say Where you Actually are.
Oh well, Back to my Filters.

Good Luck.
All the Best.
PAB

PAB,

Thank you for that Very Interesting and Gentlemanly Post!

Actually I was from Brighton. Have been back over 'ome several times. Miss the country, but it is Expensive to Live there, compared with Canada.

Good Luck with the Numbers!
All the Best.

buddy5
08-31-2005, 05:32 PM
:agree: Lets face it: All gambling is not on the up and up, it is made for them, example ALC to become very very rich on our money.

Its know mystery, all gambling is fixed, and only they will prevail!

All I ever see winning 649 is ONT and QUE, almost all the time, over and over and over.............................................. ...................

They must think we are pretty stupid not to notice! Da Da Da!

What, do they have to pay off Quebec so they don't separate!

And Ontario must be making up for the Sars outbreak in Toronto!
Or something that our government owes them.

I don't buy 649 anymore, its all bull. but if i did here would be my numbers 4 8 11 12 25 28

so be it!:p:

Brad
09-02-2005, 04:02 AM
The 'observation' that most lottery winners come from Ontario and Quebec has been discussed a few times already (notice I held back and didn't say "been beaten to death"? :rolleyes: ).

All one has to do is look at the population distribution and deduce a rough percentage of winners from the more populous provinces (or all of them). And if you still don't believe it then Stats Canada will likely confirm the above "assumption".

example - for the year ended March 31/04, the Total Net Expenditure (TNE) for Lottery by Province:

ON _ $1.034 Billion
QC _ $0.850 B
BC _ $0.434 B
AB _ $0.206 B
NS _ $0.091 B
MB _ $0.079 B
NF _ $0.077 B
NB _ $0.073 B
SK _ $0.062 B
PEI_ $0.015 B
----------------
TOT $2.921 B

TNE = amount spent by players after deducting money returned as prizes

Someone else can put the actual population numbers beside each province to further compare the breakdown ... and most likely find why about 2 thirds of the prizes go to ON+QC.

There maybe differences which can be explained by local gambling habits, such as:
on average every Canadian spends $120 (TNE) on lotteries per year,
but an avg Joe only spends $83 in SK,
whereas in QC he spends $143 anually.

One interesting stat is that if you include all forms of gambling available (Lottos, Casinos, VLTs, Bingo, Horses), then Joe SK spends $676 vs $466 of Joe QC ... and many more stats are available to those who care to look for them ...

nipsirc
09-02-2005, 11:38 AM
Like I always say......... "NO RISK, NO GLORY" !!!

If you have hopes to become super 'millionaire' rich some day, the lottery is the only key cause working on a 9 to 5 job won't do it........ unless you discovered a new invention to topple microsoft windows.

:lol:

Brad
09-02-2005, 02:21 PM
Oh yeah, one more thing:

there's no such thing as Lottery Equalization Payments between provinces btw .... at least not yet :lol:

Lottery Master Guide
Lotto Pro