Silver Lotto System

Ohio Pick4 Midday Wednsday 1/26

Teufellj
01-25-2005, 09:33 PM
2038 and 3516

Teufellj...

The champ
01-28-2005, 10:47 AM
hey Teufellj, i see your from perrysburg...im from fremont..i was just wandering if these numbers that you are posting are the numbers that fell or the numbers that you think will fall? Sorry for the stupid question but im new...thanks for your help..

Teufellj
01-28-2005, 11:52 AM
Howdy do, Champ,

Very sensable question. Nothing is stupid if you are trying to learn a given something. As to your question---These are predictions sometimes I will relate the actual winning numbers if I have a digest to report. Feel free to ask what you will either from me or from other folks on this forum!.
Nice to meet another "foreigner" this far north of the south side of the great country of Canada.

Teufellj...

The champ
01-28-2005, 12:21 PM
ok, thanks for the help..i guess i will just continue my questions here...i downloaded that winhunter program, and now im lost..is there like a help site where i can learn how to use it? i tryed winhunter support link but the link doesnt work...and im not sure if i downloaded the right version. There is just so much im trying to understand here and just trying to find a place to start.

Lottery Master Guide
Lotto Pro