Silver Lotto System
Silver Lotto System

Super 7 Discussion 28 March

mon
03-22-2003, 06:30 AM
22 MILLION DOLLARS NEXT WEEK!!!!!


I CANNOT BELLIEVE THAT DRAW NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF SUPER 7 HAVE THEY HAD 2 LOW DRAWS LIKE THAT :burnt:

WELL THERE WAS NO WINNERS. WHAT A SURPRISE!!

ON TO THE NEXT.........

ComboManiac
03-22-2003, 09:10 AM
I was fuming too...But hey ALWAYS play consecutives in this crazy S7 and that will pay off :agree:
I am hoping #4 is gonna show up but that is scary cause they can do another 03-04-05 typa thing !!
very hard to predict indeed..

Randal
03-22-2003, 12:43 PM
So are they gonna have an extra bonus draw because the $19M was carried over!?

Anyway I didn't do too bad with my quick picks, I got 4 free plays from only $23 in tickets. :D

Maggie
03-22-2003, 02:05 PM
Contain yourself, Randal, we probably won't know that until after the next draw.

mon
03-22-2003, 04:52 PM
I AGREE:agree: WITH YOU ON THE NUMBER 4 BUT WATCH OUT AS YOU SAID THESE DRAWS CAN BE UNPREDICTABLE:uzi:
THE DRAW MAY GO HIGH INSTEAD :dang:

luckystrike
03-22-2003, 06:28 PM
I SENSED A TRIPLE COMING INTO PLAY SHORTLY.........I JUST PICKED THE WRONG STRING..:bawl: :dang:

THERE WILL BE :nopity: FOR THE BLOOR ST. PEOPLE THIS FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mon
03-22-2003, 07:08 PM
ENOUGH OF THE LOTTO WINNINGS GO OUT TO 151 BLOOR STREET. THE LOTTO PEOPLE ARE TIERD:yawn:
SO NEXT WEEK ITS GOING DOWN THE HIGHWAY TO 500 SHERBROOKE STREET WEST :lol: :lol:

:lphant: :lphant: :lphant:

mon
03-23-2003, 10:48 AM
25 or 26 could be in play for this one:D

Florie
03-23-2003, 01:03 PM
I will start with 28

Sheba
03-23-2003, 04:37 PM
I will not be surprised at all if this one does not go as well!!!


Sheba__:dog:®™

Brad
03-23-2003, 05:14 PM
You could be right Sheba, tho considering that over $45M was spent last time, we may see $50M+ this draw ... mind boggling potential 75M lines will be played :dizzy:

Oveheard a couple of cashiers at the local grocery store ... one having spent $75 already on QPs, intending to buy $50 more, all for this draw ... hazard a guess that's more than a day's wage for her ... here I sit with a $15 ceiling :D

Randal
03-23-2003, 06:08 PM
Damn Brad, I wish I had as much restraint as you :(

I spent all of my money on lottery tickets. I'm down to a $1.75.
lol

I'll get a good $90 this week from odd jobs though.
But when that happens I'll probably spend it all on lotto tickets again. lol

Geenie
03-26-2003, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by Randal
Damn Brad, I wish I had as much restraint as you :(

I spent all of my money on lottery tickets. I'm down to a $1.75.
lol

I'll get a good $90 this week from odd jobs though.
But when that happens I'll probably spend it all on lotto tickets again. lol

Randal,
You always make me laugh. It must
be my disfunctional upbringing. :lol:

I believe we will see at least one consecutive, sum range 160-210,
and see either 27 or 15 show.

Randal
03-26-2003, 08:55 PM
Are you trying to say I'm disfunctional? Or you're disfunctional because you think I'm funny?

Regardless, it isn't a compliment and I will probably cry myself to sleep tonight :dang:

Geenie
03-26-2003, 09:14 PM
Randal, again you're making me laugh and if you notice I do not intentionally put down anyone on this forum including
you.

:)

Randal
03-26-2003, 10:23 PM
okiley dokiley....
I have to admit though, there's something sinister about how you pushed the "you" to another line just so it stands out. I'm still insulted :(

Beaker
03-27-2003, 05:46 PM
This one could start in the 10's - very few low ones showing up :eek:

peter
03-27-2003, 06:41 PM
I kinda enjoy some of Randal's posts. They kinda remind me of a
---- disturber, called Flipper, who once frequented these boards.:lol:

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
This one could start in the 10's - very few low ones showing up :eek: I think so...Beaker...I think so....but one low spoiler could come...Before hitting also in 6/49 here..
And my suspicion are all leading towards the 01.... :agree:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
I think so...Beaker...I think so....but one low spoiler could come...Before hitting also in 6/49 here..
And my suspicion are all leading towards the 01.... :agree:
Yes, that one is hanging there ready to strike.

I was thinking that this 8 may 3peat :lol:

The low ones I'm looking at are 1-8-9 - probably play just one of them :notme:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by peter
I kinda enjoy some of Randal's posts. They kinda remind me of a
---- disturber, called Flipper, who once frequented these boards.:lol:
Yes, altho flipper liked to play all the numbers not just QPiks - he was the one who said save your Qpiks to play for the BIG jackpots. Before him, I never did that :no:

Soon we will convert Randal :baby: from the dark side.

peter
03-27-2003, 08:16 PM
Randal will become our project.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brad
03-27-2003, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Randal
....<<<snip>>>
I spent $15 for the draw tomorrow (March 28th) and I plan to spend more on next week's draw assuming it's another huge bonus :D

Note: Most of my purchases are quick picks.
Flipper was bfr my time here but me thinks our friend Randal is beginning to see the light ... note MOST, not all his picks, are QPs :D

Beaker
03-27-2003, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by Brad
Flipper was bfr my time here but me thinks our friend Randal is beginning to see the light ... note MOST, not all his picks, are QPs :D
Flipper was a piece of work :dang:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 08:23 PM
For those that are playing this one, I'm getting alot of hits for the long shots 38-39

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
Yes, that one is hanging there ready to strike.

I was thinking that this 8 may 3peat :lol:

The low ones I'm looking at are 1-8-9 - probably play just one of them :notme: The thing is that the 30s should explode in this one...And some from the Goswinus's set are ready to go....I wouldn't be surprized to see the 31-35 ....31-34 ...31-39 in this draw ...so I might play many of these pairs...I'm expecting at least 3 numbers in the 30s and maybe more....I also like the low 40s for this one...40-42 something from that range...The 16-19 are in my scope too... :agree:

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 08:32 PM
20 or 24 ...are my choice for repeaters....but that nasty 06 could do it too.... :eek2: :eek3:

Brad
03-27-2003, 08:33 PM
Trial Set #1: 14 Numbers

1-2-7-9-11-12-13-30-35-38-39-42-43-45

Gee I like where this discussion is headed ... 1-9, 35, 38-39 ... all I need are two more to match with my set and I'm buying a super duty pick-up !! :lol:

Hey I missed the 42 :eek:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
The thing is that the 30s should explode in this one...And some from the Goswinus's set are ready to go....I wouldn't be surprized to see the 31-35 ....31-34 ...31-39 in this draw ...so I might play many of these pairs...I'm expecting at least 3 numbers in the 30s and maybe more....I also like the low 40s for this one...40-42 something from that range...The 16-19 are in my scope too... :agree:
Agreed :agree: I'm seeing alot of 30's here.

I still think this may go high - it fits with 6/49 - that one could strike high also. :eek:

I like the look of 32 :agree:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Brad
Trial Set #1: 14 Numbers

1-2-7-9-11-12-13-30-35-38-39-42-43-45

Gee I like where this discussion is headed ... 1-9, 30, 38-39 ... all I need are two more to match with my set and I'm buying a super duty pick-up !! :lol:
I saw this over there - very, very nice set. :agree2: Alot of these will make my final set.

I like that random set too :eek:

peter
03-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
For those that are playing this one, I'm getting alot of hits for the long shots 38-39
Beaker, I don't follow S7 like you guys do, because we can't wheel here like in QUE. so I go with QP's, but remember the cross over rule from S7 to 649. If your picking 38/39. see my post in 649 regarding this pair.
If you are correct on this pair, and it shows up in S7, I'm definately playing it SAT.

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
Agreed :agree: I'm seeing alot of 30's here.

I still think this may go high - it fits with 6/49 - that one could strike high also. :eek:

I like the look of 32 :agree:
32-36 are two fools on my list....but they are both hot fools.... :agree:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 08:43 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
32-36 are two fools on my list....but they are both hot fools.... :agree:

32-36-38-39 :dance1:

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
32-36-38-39 :dance1:
I like the look of these Beaker! :agree:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 08:47 PM
Oh, one other tidbit.

We didn't have any LD's last draw so for this one

Load up on LD's - LD 3 comes to mind

:dancer:

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 08:57 PM
Funny because my LDs thing is gearing up for Lds of 09 and 03...
Major 09-19-39 at 49%
Major 03-23-43 at 45%
Minor Lds of 04 ...14-24-34 at 39% :agree:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 09:27 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
Funny because my LDs thing is gearing up for Lds of 09 and 03...
Major 09-19-39 at 49%
Major 03-23-43 at 45%
Minor Lds of 04 ...14-24-34 at 39% :agree:
Yup 9-39 I like 19 also
Yup 13-43
Yup 14-44

And this one

17-27


Beakermania!!!


$22,000,000 !!!!!


:dancer:

mon
03-27-2003, 09:46 PM
I think this may go high also 11 or 15 may start the draw

I also like 43 or47 :D

BY THE WAY I SET AN EMAIL TO LOTTO QUEBEC TO GET CONFERMATION ON ALL THOSE BONUS DRAWS AND THE ANSWER I GOT BACK TODAY WAS YES ON ALL DRAWS

LAST BONUS DRAW ON 11APR 30 MILLION!!!!


:lphant: :lphant: :lphant:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by mon
I think this may go high also 11 or 15 may start the draw

I also like 43 or47 :D

BY THE WAY I SET AN EMAIL TO LOTTO QUEBEC TO GET CONFERMATION ON ALL THOSE BONUS DRAWS AND THE ANSWER I GOT BACK TODAY WAS YES ON ALL DRAWS

LAST BONUS DRAW ON 11APR 30 MILLION!!!!


:lphant: :lphant: :lphant:
Thanks for that confirmation mon. Seems Florie had it correct all along. :agree:

As I said, it may be better to play these lower ones because everyone will be playing for that 30 Mil and you may see a few winners there. :eek:

dwoods99
03-27-2003, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
We didn't have any LD's last draw so for this one

Load up on LD's - LD 3 comes to mind I am actually looking at LDs 4 and 7 for this one :eek:

I think the 45 sleeper is about to awaken.

06-24 are the most likely repeaters, and I am hoping that 04-09 don't spoil the party at my house :lol:

In the last 10 draws, there have only been 0 or 1 repeats.

Beaker
03-27-2003, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by dwoods99
I am actually looking at LDs 4 and 7 for this one :eek:

I think the 45 sleeper is about to awaken.

06-24 are the most likely repeaters, and I am hoping that 04-09 don't spoil the party at my house :lol:

In the last 10 draws, there have only been 0 or 1 repeats.
This is a critical observation dwoods99 :agree: We could see 4-5 numbers from the last 3 draws :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
This is a critical observation dwoods99 :agree: We could see 4-5 numbers from the last 3 draws :agree2:
yes We could see more than 1 repeater here.... :agree:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by Beaker -March 21
Just looking at the history for this one - something interesting.

Last time we had 3x1's, 3x10's and 1x20 was 423. The next draw 424 we had something from all the decades.

The time before 423 was 404 - 3x1's and 4x10's - the next draw 405 we had something from all the decades.

The time before 404 was 368 - 3x1's, 3x10's and 1x20 - the next draw 369 we had something from all the decades.

All decades in play :agree2:

I posted this last draw. It didn't happen for the last one but we did get 3x1's,2x10's,2x20's so this may be in play again

:read:

mon
03-27-2003, 10:03 PM
I AGREE :agree: WITH YOU ON THIS BEAKER !! WEMAY ALSO NOT HAVE ANY CONSECUTIVES THIS DRAW.
:)

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by mon
I AGREE :agree: WITH YOU ON THIS BEAKER !! WEMAY ALSO NOT HAVE ANY CONSECUTIVES THIS DRAW.
:)
Not me...We will have a very known consecutive for this draw..... :agree:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by mon
I AGREE :agree: WITH YOU ON THIS BEAKER !! WEMAY ALSO NOT HAVE ANY CONSECUTIVES THIS DRAW.
:)
I don't know about the consecutives mon. :no:

When they are hot, play them :agree: I will have a few. In fact we could see some of these repeat.

mon
03-27-2003, 10:10 PM
WELL BEAKER

YOU MAY VERY WELL BE RIGHT I WILL BE PLAYING ALL WAYS FOR THESE DRAWS JUST TO COVER ALL BASIS :D

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 10:13 PM
Watch out for these...
06-07
10-11
21-22
25-26
31-32
32-33
19-20
23-24
39-40 :agree:

mon
03-27-2003, 10:15 PM
WHAT ABOUT 38,39 ?

Dennis Bassboss
03-27-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by mon
WHAT ABOUT 38,39 ?
Could come...Every number from that decade could strike! :agree:

Beaker
03-27-2003, 10:44 PM
Originally posted by mon
WELL BEAKER

YOU MAY VERY WELL BE RIGHT I WILL BE PLAYING ALL WAYS FOR THESE DRAWS JUST TO COVER ALL BASIS :D
Good strategy mon :agree2:

Here are some examples of consecutives next draw:

22-Feb-02 5-15 -16-17-28-29-35 B34 403
01-Mar-02 1- 4 -8 -11 -14 -18 -19 B5 404
...

22-Mar-02 2-3-4-12-26-35-36 B46 407
29-Mar-02 2-9-13-15-29-30-31 B10 408


... and the other case - no consecutives

27-Oct-00 3-4-5-6-41-42-45 B31 334
03-Nov-00 4-19-23-28-32-39-47 B11 335

Geenie
03-27-2003, 11:00 PM
Not much mention of 28 or 15???

Since the final digits were all different
last draw I have filtered them out of
my sets also.

best bet to repeat would be the 19.

BTW what province does not have
Super 7 quick picks added?

Brad
03-27-2003, 11:38 PM
BC

Beaker
03-27-2003, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Brad
BC
Brad, do you have to pick all 3 tickets for $2 ?:confused:

charles2
03-27-2003, 11:53 PM
:notme:

Brad
03-27-2003, 11:53 PM
Brad, do you have to pick all 3 tickets for $2 ? No, if you don't then you'll get QPs to fill the count to 3 lines (on the last selection only).

Just gotta make sure that total lines played are divisible by 3, then no QPs ... but most you'll get is 2 QPs, unless you ask for them of course.

Beaker
03-27-2003, 11:57 PM
Originally posted by Brad
No, if you don't then you'll get QPs to fill the count to 3 lines.

Just gotta make sure that total lines played are divisible by 3, then no QPs.

:confused: so, how much does a 42 line wheel cost? not $28 ? :no: :notme: $84 correct? :agree:

Brad
03-27-2003, 11:59 PM
(42/3)x$2=$28 :agree2:

No chance to edit posts here ... lightning action :D

Beaker
03-28-2003, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by Brad
(42/3)x$2=$28 :agree2:

No chance to edit posts here ... lightning action :D
I hate Ontario - definitely lotto player unfriendly :dang: As you know, that same wheel is $84 here. :sick:

Randal
03-28-2003, 03:29 AM
Originally posted by peter
I kinda enjoy some of Randal's posts. They kinda remind me of a
---- disturber, called Flipper, who once frequented these boards.:lol:

Maybe I am Flipper!? Muahaha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Originally posted by Brad
Flipper was bfr my time here but me thinks our friend Randal is beginning to see the light ... note MOST, not all his picks, are QPs :D

I didn't play any numbers based on your stats, I played 1 set for intuitive lotto, and 1 birthdays. :kiss:

Now if I had to put money on any set of numbers to come up this draw they would be the ones on my quick picks! I'm seriously gonna win this time boys, I'm even telling family members that I'll have $22M this Friday!
But if you guys want some free numbers try the Lotto 649 ones:
4-6-7-18-46-47-36

I bet one or two of those will come up, it seems these draws reflect each other often enough. :)

luckystrike
03-28-2003, 05:50 AM
early thoughts....


...8..13..27..35....:notme:

dwoods99
03-28-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Beaker
I hate Ontario - definitely lotto player unfriendly :dang: As you know, that same wheel is $84 here. :sick: As discussed before, it's the same crap in western canada since 42 lines that *I* choose, costs 42x$2 = $84 and you get 84 QPs with that. It may be worth the drive to BC for the next 2 draws :rolleyes:

Dennis Bassboss
03-28-2003, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by Brad
BC
Québec :agree: :lol: :agree2:
I'm going to wheel them all..... :clown:

Beaker
03-28-2003, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
Québec :agree: :lol: :agree2:
I'm going to wheel them all..... :clown:
And you can do it for 0.66 a ticket :agree2::lol:

Dennis Bassboss
03-28-2003, 12:18 PM
Be back later with the dazzling set for this one... :agree: :agree2:

Randal
03-28-2003, 12:37 PM
wtf is a wheel!?
I WANNA BE WHEELIN AND DEALIN!

Beaker
03-28-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Randal
wtf is a wheel!?
I WANNA BE WHEELIN AND DEALIN!
Randal Randal Randal :rolleyes:

Stick around - you have alot to learn

Go here (http://www.lottotutor.com/tips/wheels.html) to start the learning process and this one (http://www.lotto-logix.com/txthouse/easywheeling.html) from Robert Perkis.

For more technical mathematical papers on covering design issues , see the Nick Koutras site.

Randal
03-28-2003, 02:01 PM
So it's like combo play eh!?

Brad
03-28-2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by Randal
So it's like combo play eh!? Exactly, choose how many numbers you want to wheel and then pick the wheel that suits your budget ... Beaker's links are a great place to start, then post any questions you have in the wheels sections or Q&A .

Dennis Bassboss
03-28-2003, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by GillesD
03 - 05 - 10 - 13 - 14 - 20 - 24 - 31 - 35 - 36 - 39 - 42 - 43 - 47
These are Gilles D numbers for the next 6/49 ...But something tells me that many are good numbers for tonite's Super 7... :eek2: :eek3: :idea:

Dennis Bassboss
03-28-2003, 04:57 PM
You might hear and see the bells and wistles tonite folks.... :agree: :clown:

Randal
03-28-2003, 06:39 PM
I will hear the CHA CHING when I collect my JACKPOT FOR SUPER7 ON MONDAY AT THE WCLC IN WINNIPEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

adawg
03-28-2003, 08:06 PM
Have picked 5 8 # combos for toinght with a work pool.

2 8 12 16 24 38 39 43
3 10 15 18 21 26 33 37
2 7 17 22 35 37 41 45
7 10 17 26 31 41 42 46
3 7 14 22 29 32 33 36

Plus the 10 8# combo QP's and a few regular free tickets from last week.

Gook luck, happy numbers hunting.

Sorry, just realized this was in wrong section.:blush: :blush: :agree2:

Randal
03-28-2003, 09:18 PM
Yeah, best of luck to everyone on tonights draw. :)

Lottery Master Guide
Lotto Pro