Z Code System
Silver Lotto System
Silver Lotto System

February 1 Discussion

Sheba
01-29-2003, 09:49 PM
No teens last time so I think 1 or 2 may show this time around...

Where is that 31???


Sheba ___:dog:~~~

luckystrike
01-29-2003, 10:44 PM
O. K.
FOR THE NEXT 10-15 DRAWS I'LL BE USING THESE THREE AS MY BASE #'S...8-31-34 .

THERE WILL BE NO MORE :bawl: ON DRAW NIGHTS...I HEADING TO BLOOR ST. BEFORE THE :cold: LEAVES. :agree: :kiss:

Dennis Bassboss
01-30-2003, 07:34 AM
So this is it 31-33 for the next Its their last time to come up.....After being announced so well.... :agree2: :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss
01-30-2003, 07:35 AM
Got to consider 46-47 too now.... :agree2:

Sheba
01-30-2003, 07:44 AM
There was no winner of tonight's LOTTO 6/49 jackpot. The jackpot grows to $5,000,000.00 for the next draw on Saturday, February 1, 2003.
There were four second-prize winning tickets worth $129,892.50 each.


Sheba :bounce2:_:dog:~~~

Dennis Bassboss
01-30-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by luckystrike
O. K.
FOR THE NEXT 10-15 DRAWS I'LL BE USING THESE THREE AS MY BASE #'S...8-31-34 .

THERE WILL BE NO MORE :bawl: ON DRAW NIGHTS...I HEADING TO BLOOR ST. BEFORE THE :cold: LEAVES. :agree: :kiss: Actually this is not a bad way to approach these draws....You will hit something for sure along the way....Perhaps a green pasture with a big :cow: on it.... :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss
01-30-2003, 05:47 PM
Talking about green pastures....That 01 came up again after our friend the 49...very polite number seems that it is always coming in after the 49...And that opens the door to the 27 folks and the 20 also....These are also very polite numbers...But another polite number is that 10 because when you see him you can expect that the neighbourgs are going to be invited with him...The 34 has no good manner at all tough....What a ruthless customer and he will stick around even without invitation....Dragging the 43!!! :eek2: :eek3:
Green pastures are coming up this way folks!!

Beaker
01-30-2003, 05:52 PM
It's so sweet that that 1 hits after 49 :love2: I think I posted this before :confused:

Dennis Bassboss
01-30-2003, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
It's so sweet that that 1 hits after 49 :love2: I think I posted this before :confused:
You certainly did....Beaker and so has our buddy Peter....I tought about playing it before the draw but settle for another instead...:mad3: Should have played that one...

Beaker
01-30-2003, 06:31 PM
Just looking at the hit/skip for this one. We've only had 2 numbers hit from the last 3 draws. If we add the latest draw we will have 7-7-6-6 for a total of 26 numbers. I'd look for at least 4 from here. :agree:

Also, it's time for the 20-skippers to hit :agree: something from 42-20-31

Dennis Bassboss
01-30-2003, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
Just looking at the hit/skip for this one. We've only had 2 numbers hit from the last 3 draws. If we add the latest draw we will have 7-7-6-6 for a total of 26 numbers. I'd look for at least 4 from here. :agree:

Also, it's time for the 20-skippers to hit :agree: something from 42-20-31
Search for 01-06 Beaker....You will find some treasures buried there.... :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker
01-30-2003, 06:51 PM
I like your 27 and that 1 could repeat.

You may have your famous pair making a strike with this one :agree:

Ummmmm...... might be time for one of Beaker's good sets:liplick:

Dennis Bassboss
01-30-2003, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
I like your 27 and that 1 could repeat.

You may have your famous pair making a strike with this one :agree:

Ummmmm...... might be time for one of Beaker's good sets:liplick:
Also some obvious numbers there....the 25...the 31...the 33...the 03...the 12...the 43... Hum!!! might be the time for it indeed Beaker...I like it!! :agree2:

Beaker
01-30-2003, 07:00 PM
I see something from 8-9 coming :agree2:

1-8-9

43 is in!!!!

gene1956
01-30-2003, 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
Just looking at the hit/skip for this one. We've only had 2 numbers hit from the last 3 draws. If we add the latest draw we will have 7-7-6-6 for a total of 26 numbers. I'd look for at least 4 from here. :agree:

Also, it's time for the 20-skippers to hit :agree: something from 42-20-31

8-23-24 are long overdue too:agree:

Lost all hope in 31:dog: ate it most likely

Sheba
01-31-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by gene1956


Lost all hope in 31:dog: ate it most likely


I think the 31 is with the groundhog and will make a showing real soon!



Sheba...:dog:~~~

inner
01-31-2003, 11:46 AM
# number
* draws missing (how cold)
^ number of times has been missing longer
& number of times has hit earlier

# * ^ &
24 19 24 195
42 20 18 235
20 21 21 237
31 23 18 252
47 27 15 254
23 30 15 220

this is a hard set to put percentages on
the "missing longer" may be as high as 200 + draws
where the "hit earlier" could be the next draw

Beaker
01-31-2003, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by inner
# number
* draws missing (how cold)
^ number of times has been missing longer
& number of times has hit earlier

#...*... ^... &
24 19 24 195
42 20 18 235
20 21 21 237
31 23 18 252
47 27 15 254
23 30 15 220

this is a hard set to put percentages on
the "missing longer" may be as high as 200 + draws
where the "hit earlier" could be the next draw

24 has not skipped 19 draws :no: and 47 is only 16. Unless you do NOT include the bonus :confused:

Looks like your data is without bonus inner :agree2: - thanks for these stats :agree2:

Inner, I have one other question with this. Let's take the 31 for example. It has hit 289 times - regular numbers. If I add your numbers 18+252 I get 270. Where does the other 19 come from?? (289-270=19)

Beaker
01-31-2003, 02:10 PM
Just looking at the decade announcer data - we may see an antipode draw here.

High 1's
low 10's/20's/30's
high 40's

Very high hit for the 20's/30's to miss also the 10's

Should see a double-decade miss with the 10's/20's/30's involved.

inner
01-31-2003, 02:28 PM
these numbers do not represent actual times drawen

in the case of 31

we are at draw 23 since last drawen
the 31 has exceded 23 draws between hits 18 times
and has hit in less than 23 draws 252 times

hit in 1 draw 51 times
4 30
2 27 etc .

hit in 26 draws 2 times

and the longest idle was 275 draws

Beaker
01-31-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by inner - modified by Beaker

these numbers do not represent actual times drawen


and the longest idle was 275 draws
That's the point inner. If you are counting skips the total hit/skips must equal total actual times drawn - your data is out by 19. Unfortunately, I can't verify regular draws only :no: perhaps GillesD, Dennis, Brad or Ben could verify.

Regarding 31, I only get 1 time that this number has exceeded 23 skips in its history, bonus included - someone else can verify 18 times with the regular numbers

What number skipped 275 draws? Is this a regular number only?

Sorry inner, I don't get the data :confused: It's ignored for now.

Florie
01-31-2003, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by Sheba
No teens last time so I think 1 or 2 may show this time around...

Where is that 31???


Sheba ___:dog:~~~

Don't forget to play that 31 this time(75%). It's in the running. Just look 31, 31, 31:dog:

33 & 43 may not be in this time

Dennis Bassboss
01-31-2003, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
That's the point inner. If you are counting skips the total hit/skips must equal total actual times drawn - your data is out by 19. Unfortunately, I can't verify regular draws only :no: perhaps GillesD, Dennis, Brad or Ben could verify.

Regarding 31, I only get 1 time that this number has exceeded 23 skips in its history, bonus included - someone else can verify 18 times with the regular numbers

What number skipped 275 draws? Is this a regular number only?

Sorry inner, I don't get the data :confused: It's ignored for now.
Skip history for 31 without bonus...
skip/numbers of times it happenned
00=51
01=27
02=22
03=30
04=19
05=19
06=17
07=22
08=12
09=05
10=13
11=07
12=09
13=05
14=05
15=05
16=03
17=02
18=03
19=01
20=01
21=04
22=01
23=00
24=01
25=03
and finally
35=01

inner
01-31-2003, 07:54 PM
yes I screwed up
still trying to figure out where

sorry for bad post

Beaker
01-31-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
Skip history for 31 without bonus...
skip/numbers of times it happenned
00=51
01=27
02=22
03=30
04=19
05=19
06=17
07=22
08=12
09=05
10=13
11=07
12=09
13=05
14=05
15=05
16=03
17=02
18=03
19=01
20=01
21=04
22=01
23=00
24=01
25=03
and finally
35=01

Thanks for that confirmation Buddy.:agree2:

inner, you need to check your data source :agree:

inner, based on what you have provided, it appears that you add 1 to your hit/skip definition. For example, you list 1=51 where Dennis, and myself, start at 0, so 0=51. Based on the 0-skip definition, 31 has skipped 23 draws and has only missed greater than 23 a total of 5 times.

Beaker
01-31-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by inner
yes I screwed up
still trying to figure out where

sorry for bad post
inner, as we always say on these boards, everyone is welcome to post stats, but be prepared to have them reviewed. This will ensure that we are as accurate as possible and also if we have data problems, we can correct them :agree2: I for one like to be as accurate as possible and strive to keep the database 100%. In fact, I have discovered a few sites which post history which are incorrect.

When you get the data fixed, I look forward to seeing what you come up with.:agree:

If you want any verification, just ask :agree2:

luckystrike
01-31-2003, 08:48 PM
ONE DAY TO GO ...PUT I'M GETTING CLOSER....

8..31..34..43..
I'M GOING TO :uzi: THIS ONE WITH A BIG :dancer: SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL HAVE MY FINALS IN AFTER I SEE WHAT S-7 BRINGS FOR US TO-NITE:liplick: :idea2:

Dennis Bassboss
01-31-2003, 08:52 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
Thanks for that confirmation Buddy.:agree2:

inner, you need to check your data source :agree:

inner, based on what you have provided, it appears that you add 1 to your hit/skip definition. For example, you list 1=51 where Dennis, and myself, start at 0, so 0=51. Based on the 0-skip definition, 31 has skipped 23 draws and has only missed greater than 23 a total of 5 times.
Let me add to this that these skips starts to count only after the first appearance of the 31...(It's my way of tracking them)It first appeared in draw 5...This is why you get only 288 by addind the skips but for the purists that start counting them before they ever hit you can add one more skip to 4 and you will get 20 instead of 19 and 289 appearances also....Kapitch :agree:

Dennis Bassboss
01-31-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by luckystrike
ONE DAY TO GO ...PUT I'M GETTING CLOSER....

8..31..34..43..
I'M GOING TO :uzi: THIS ONE WITH A BIG :dancer: SET!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILL HAVE MY FINALS IN AFTER I SEE WHAT S-7 BRINGS FOR US TO-NITE:liplick: :idea2:
These are good ones LuckyStrike....And I should hit big time tonite in Super 7.... :agree2:

Beaker
01-31-2003, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
Let me add to this that these skips starts to count only after the first appearance of the 31...(It's my way of tracking them)It first appeared in draw 5...This is why you get only 288 by addind the skips but for the purists that start counting them before they ever hit you can add one more skip to 4 and you will get 20 instead of 19 and 289 appearances also....Kapitch :agree:
I had a problem with my skip program and made the adjustment to include everything from the first draw. This way, I get the total counts correct.

I capisce :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss
01-31-2003, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
I had a problem with my skip program and made the adjustment to include everything from the first draw. This way, I get the total counts correct.

I capisce :agree2:
Just wanted to make that precision...Maybe I should make that adjustment too...The ones interesting for us are mostly the 00 to 10 zone inside these hit/skip sequences you can see the hot numbers effect or when the number was hot...and nobody can denied that fact... What it tells you is that as soon as 31 will hit you can expect a few more hits within 10 draws...and at least one inside 5 draws... :agree2:

Beaker
01-31-2003, 09:25 PM
OK enough of this skip stuff :sick:

What do you think of something from 3-4

I will be playing an antipode draw here :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss
01-31-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
OK enough of this skip stuff :sick:

What do you think of something from 3-4

I will be playing an antipode draw here :agree2:
I like that 03 a lot Beaker and it could make my set this time ...A consecutive from the low numbers is possible...We might see that 01 again..And so is the case for the high numbers...I already mentionned these 46-47 somewhere and it might go both ways...I do think that the 31-33 are coming one of them for sure but maybe both of them...and after 34 I always like to play that 27.... :eek2: :eek3:

Dennis Bassboss
01-31-2003, 09:40 PM
We could see the 43 in a hurry now also that 20...but That 01 could hang around along with the 02...And this calls for something in the 11-15 range.... :eek2: :eek3:

Dennis Bassboss
01-31-2003, 09:43 PM
Another interesting aspect is that the last time that the 01-06 hit prior to the last draw...The 31-33 was taking part of the winning numbers...Do not forget this... :eek: :eek2: :eek3:

Beaker
01-31-2003, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
We could see the 43 in a hurry now also that 20...but That 01 could hang around along with the 02...And this calls for something in the 11-15 range.... :eek2: :eek3:

1-12-14-27-43 will be in my final set :agree:

Dennis Bassboss
01-31-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
1-12-14-27-43 will be in my final set :agree:
These are all very high on my list except the 14....I'll look more for it... :agree:

Dennis Bassboss
01-31-2003, 10:00 PM
Yes 14 could come....That number likes to be with the 01 too....Hum...That is interesting...Because if the 14 comes another number from two draws ago should come also... :eek:

Florie
01-31-2003, 11:30 PM
Updates...

Previously posted number 31. It might or might not hit. No guarantee. Please treat it as a secondary number, "warm".

Spoilers are 4, 9 and 11.

No play (for me) 33 and 43

For now,:wavey:

Beaker
02-01-2003, 05:57 AM
Originally posted by Sheba
Also playing these in 10 lines...

09-11-12-19-20-25-27-28-31-33-36-40-43-44-46-48



Sheba :bounce:__:dog:~~~
That set could strike hard for this one Sheba - good luck with it :agree2:

Looks like one of Beaker's Best with a sprinkle of Sheba on top :lol: :agree2:

Dennis Bassboss
02-01-2003, 07:21 AM
Originally posted by Florie
Updates...

Previously posted number 31. It might or might not hit. No guarantee. Please treat it as a secondary number, "warm".

Spoilers are 4, 9 and 11.

No play (for me) 33 and 43

For now,:wavey:
33 and 43 are going to be in my set....both of them.... :read:

Dennis Bassboss
02-01-2003, 09:23 AM
Also ...When a number like that 31 eluded many draws as it had done lately...I would say that for the next 10 to 15 draws that it is the best DN numbers that you can find....Build your wheels around a pick 4 or pick 5 type of wheels put 31 as your DN number and you won't regret it....Take it from the :king: It is just as if you have only 5 numbers to catch when this happens!!! :agree2: :eek: :cool: :agree: :kaioken: :uzi:

Beaker
02-01-2003, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
1-12-14-27-43 will be in my final set :agree:
Moved off some of these ones - I still like both 14-27 to hit especially 27. Might play a :baby: wheel with that one.

Dennis Bassboss
02-01-2003, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
Moved off some of these ones - I still like both 14-27 to hit especially 27. Might play a :baby: wheel with that one.
That 27 is in...I'm not going to say that I'm going to hit....I know that I'm going to hit... :agree2:

Beaker
02-02-2003, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
Just looking at the decade announcer data - we may see an antipode draw here.

High 1's
low 10's/20's/30's
high 40's

Very high hit for the 20's/30's to miss also the 10's

Should see a double-decade miss with the 10's/20's/30's involved.
Funny :clown: :clown:

Beaker
02-02-2003, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Beaker
I see something from 8-9 coming :agree2:

1-8-9

43 is in!!!!
So Funny :clown: :clown:

Dennis Bassboss
02-02-2003, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
33 and 43 are going to be in my set....both of them.... :read:
Yes Very funny! :clown:

Dennis Bassboss
02-02-2003, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
Talking about green pastures....That 01 came up again after our friend the 49...very polite number seems that it is always coming in after the 49...And that opens the door to the 27 folks and the 20 also....These are also very polite numbers...But another polite number is that 10 because when you see him you can expect that the neighbourgs are going to be invited with him...The 34 has no good manner at all tough....What a ruthless customer and he will stick around even without invitation....Dragging the 43!!! :eek2: :eek3:
Green pastures are coming up this way folks!!
Extremely funny!! :clown: :clown:

Dennis Bassboss
02-02-2003, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
We could see the 43 in a hurry now also that 20...but That 01 could hang around along with the 02...And this calls for something in the 11-15 range.... :eek2: :eek3: Funny...Funny....Funny... :clown: :clown: :clown:

Beaker
02-02-2003, 02:29 PM
Couple of funny guys :lol: :lol:

Dennis Bassboss
02-02-2003, 02:30 PM
And this is the funniest ....:clown:
The amazing humble dancing one...:dance1:

Beaker
02-02-2003, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
And this is the funniest ....:clown:
The amazing humble dancing one...:dance1:
I'm not picking any more numbers - don't need to - I've seen the light and it it good


The amazing humble dancing one...:dance1:

in play for the next 50 draws :lol: :lol:

Dennis Bassboss
02-02-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Dennis Bassboss
Beaker was right it is an antipode draw....Super nice call buddy!! :agree2: :eek: :clown:

Silver Lotto System
Silver Lotto System
Z Code System