jamied
09-12-2010, 01:27 PM
Fri, September 10, 2010 10:13:30 AM
RE: OLG Question
OLG Contact Us <olgcontactus@olg.ca>
Add to Contacts
To: MUSTAGUY@YAHOO.CA
Kerry,

Thank you for contacting OLG. I apologize for the delay in response. As the integrity of our Lottery draws are of the utmost importance, I am happy to address the concerns you have brought forward.

All OLG Draws are conducted live at our Toronto Prize Centre at Yonge and Dundas, in the store front window facing Dundas Street. The OLG draws commence at approximately 9:00 pm each night. These draws are also shown simultaneously on the giant screen above the Prize Centre, as well as the 42" LED screens located in the window facing Dundas Street and facing in the Atrium on Bay. It may also interest you to know that the site where OLG draws take place is a quiet set with minimal talking. Sound of the draw machine is recorded when the video is recorded and used in the webcast videos. Background music is also added post production.

The LOTTO MAX and LOTTO 6/49 draws are conducted by the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation (ILC) at a different facility separate from the OLG draws. OLG does receive a live video feed of these draws from the ILC and these draws are shown live on the giant screen above the Toronto Prize Centre. The LOTTO MAX and LOTTO 6/49 draws commence at approximately 9:35 pm. Arrangements to view these draws in person can be made by contacting the ILC at 1-416-488-4002 ext 2228. A maximum of 2 persons can attend a draw at a time and arrangements must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. The ILC draws also have the sound of the machine recorded, however OLG adds music to the videos so that customers are not left with only the machine noises when watching.

I can confirm that for LOTTO 6/49 all numbered balls, from 1 - 49, are included in the drum of the draw machine. All draws are conducted under strict guidelines and are attended by independent adjudicators. LOTTO MAX and LOTTO 6/49 draws are officially recorded by Grant Thornton and witnessed by Computershare Trust Company of Canada. All other draws are officially recorded and witnessed by Deloitte.
In accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act a major prize winner's name, city and photograph are released to the media at the time the prize is claimed. All wins of $1,000 or more are also listed on the Winner News Releases section of our website for 30 days. In addition to this, major prize winners who have agreed to additional publicity may have their photographs on various pages of our website or on other advertising. For you convenience I have provided a link to our Media Centre page.

http://www.olg.ca/about/media/about_winners.jsp

I hope this information was helpful. If you have any further questions, please e-mail us once again or call our OLG Support Centre toll free at 1-800-387-0098.

Regards,

Anthony

jamied
09-12-2010, 01:34 PM
The LOTTO MAX and LOTTO 6/49 draws are conducted by the Interprovincial Lottery Corporation (ILC) at a different facility separate from the OLG draws. OLG does receive a live video feed of these draws from the ILC and these draws are shown live on the giant screen above the Toronto Prize Centre. The LOTTO MAX and LOTTO 6/49 draws commence at approximately 9:35 pm. Arrangements to view these draws in person can be made by contacting the ILC at 1-416-488-4002 ext 2228. A maximum of 2 persons can attend a draw at a time and arrangements must be made at least 2 weeks in advance. The ILC draws also have the sound of the machine recorded, however OLG adds music to the videos so that customers are not left with only the machine noises when watching.

well why should i have to wait two weeks to be allowed to just view the draw procedure and why is it that the lotto max and 649 are drawn at a different place, 2 week come on only 2 people allowed so that when i am there-thats if you can even get a place with out a run around that 2places are already filled- on that draw date they wont control the numbers and winning i smell a fish

I can confirm that for LOTTO 6/49 all numbered balls, from 1 - 49, are included in the drum of the draw machine. All draws are conducted under strict guidelines and are attended by independent adjudicators. LOTTO MAX and LOTTO 6/49 draws are officially recorded by Grant Thornton and witnessed by Computershare Trust Company of Canada. All other draws are officially recorded and witnessed by Deloitte.
In accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act a major prize winner's name, city and photograph are released to the media at the time the prize is claimed. All wins of $1,000 or more are also listed on the Winner News Releases section of our website for 30 days. In addition to this, major prize winners who have agreed to additional publicity may have their photographs on various pages of our website or on other advertising. For you convenience I have provided a link to our Media Centre page.

well there 10s of ppl winning 649 jackpots in ontario its its once in a while that you find athe jack pot winner on that site i guess olgc is counting on ppl not wants to know the winners of all other small jackpots like the 3.5million with lotto649 also ppl please go to the olgc website and see the draw video pasue it in motion and then make a rough estimate of the ball in the drum you will see what an talking about there is aprroxi under 25 balls in that drum all the time ,just that knock out lots of numbers hence knocking out lots of ppl perfoming wheels

http://www.olg.ca/about/media/about_winners.jsp

I hope this information was helpful. If you have any further questions, please e-mail us once again or call our OLG Support Centre toll free at 1-800-387-0098.

rigged2lose
09-13-2010, 12:18 AM
I hear you buddy. If it looks like a duck, acts like a duck and quacks like a duck. It's a duck. However removing some balls from the machine is not something I think they would do because it's too easily detected. They have much more effective and potent ways of controlling the outcome.

Lottery Master Guide
Megamillions 468x60